Panel #1

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END

What was your inspiration for Gary's character?

Well um this is an interesting question. There are multiple places I got the inspiration for Gary from. Some of the good, others not so much. I got the idea for him to be abusive towards his wife from the song Kim by Eminem. But of course that's not the only place I got inspiration from. I also got inspiration from people I'm actually around quite a lot and from people that Have dealt with this type of stuff before. My dad, for example, is abusive towards his wife so I took what I knew about that, my first hand encounters, and the ordeal told by the victim and kinda got my inspiration for him to be this drunkard, psychopathic, abusive dad. Much like my own (well maybe not that bad but still) so yeah, that's where I got the inspiration from.

Why did you decide to write a story with such an in depth and triggering storyline? Btw I really love this fic.

First of all, thank you bb :* ily I'm glad you like it. And ummmmm I made it so in depth because one, I really like details, and two, I can relate to the characters so making their point of views long and realistic isn't an issue for me. All of the characters have a price of me in their personalities so writing as though I'm typing out my thoughts is quite simple. Also, if this book ever got published, it'd be amazing representation of things such as abuse, self harm, eating disorders, alcoholism, domestic violence, etc. so if people ever read it while it was published they would be able to feel what the characters are feeling and it's great for immersion. So basically, all the characters are me or people I'm close to so I can wrote them realistically and in depth and bc IMMERSION. Also it's triggering because that's what I can write well. Again, I relate to all of my characters in some way so basically you're reading my thoughts (well a more exaggerated version at least) sorry it's so triggering. DONT READ IT IF YOURE EASILY TRIGGERED PLZ

Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and how many?

I have two pets, they're both dogs (one pitbull, one Jack Russell) sadly, I'm more of a cat person.

Why does Brendon do the things he does? Is he just a douchebag or does he have a past that causes him to do these things to Phil?

First of all, even if he did have a past that causes him to do that to Phil, that wouldn't excuse the fact that he's a rapist. Second, technically he does have a past. He gets paid to do these things to Phil but I guess that's not what you're asking, huh? You're basically asking how he feels no empathy, right? Well one thing you have to know about people who sexually abuse others is: they don't feel anything. Lust overrides compassion and you don't care who that person is or what they've done. All you want is sex. And you'll stop at nothing to get it. Also, Brendon's what you would call a 'Psychopath' he hears voices (as demonstrated in the chapter where he and dan are in the lunch room) so he's crazy. So yeah... Money is a bitch thing, huh?

WHEN IS SMUT WOMAN??

Well, first you have to find out if Phil jumped or not to know if there will be a chance for their to be smut. If by chance Phil doesn't die, smut should be soon as well as hella drama.

**********************************

Authors Note-

I'm thinking of ending the story. I'm not sure if it's working out or if people are liking it idk. Tell me what you think. It's either gonna have a lot more chapters or it's gonna end here. You decide.

You can ask me more questions by commenting on this chapter or by commenting on the chapter 'Q&A'

Kik- awesomebands567

Instagram- Celestejones518 and TheCatWhiskerCult

Tumblr- heyitscelestejones

Twitter- @celestejones401 and @CatWhiskerCult

Youtube- Celeste Jones and TheCatWhiskerCult

Ask.fm- celestejones401

Snapchat- Celestejones401