Venture Back to Your Darkest Secret

Dans P.O.V-

Woah. Where did that come from? We were just laughing with each other and the next thing you know, we're making out and then I get a blow job. Im not complaing, but damn. All of that escalated rather quickly. Again, Im not complaining. Of course I enjoyed it, but did Phil? He seemed like it during the process but as I look over, I see him quitely putting on his clothes, looking scared or do I dare say regretful? I coughed slightly to get his attention. He jumped when he heard the noise but quickly put a smile on his face. "Jesus Christ, Dan! You scared me! I thought someone was here besides us!" Phil said. I smiled beack at him but said, "Are you okay, Phil? You seem a bit....regretful." Phil looked scandalized that I had said such a thing. "Of course Im not regretful! I wanted this! And yeah.... Im fine.." He said the last bit while looking at the ground, kicking the dirt a bit with his shoes. How curious.. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, Im sure! Now shall we actually walk into the park?" He replied, smiling. Well I guess he is okay. I nodded and I followed him to our destination.

*time skip*

"What the fuck Phil? Where the hell is this place? We're in the park, I know that much! But we've been walking for like 12 hours! Im going to die if we dont get there soon!" I whined. My legs felt like they were going to collapse anytime now and walking wasnt exactly helping the case. "We have been walking for 23 minutes, Daniel! You are going to be okay, yeah? Now quit complaining because we are finally here!" Phil announced. I perked up. "Fucking finally" I said. Phil shot a look at me. I raised my hand defensively. I smiled and we started laughing again. Once we calmed down, Phil layed down on the grass and I followed his lead and did the same. I laid my head on Phils shoulder and we looked up at the sky, enjoying the serene setting and the comfortable silence. It was getting dark so the sky was an orange color with clouds that resembled pink streaks. "What time is it, Dan?" Phil broke the silence. I got out my phone and showed him the time. "About 7. Why didnt you just get out your phone and check?"I asked. Phil thought for a second and answered, "I forgot I had my phone to be honest. Speaking of which, let me check it." I handed him the bag full of his and my stuff that I had luckily brought along and gave him his phone. He looked at his lit up screen and whispered the word, "Shit." I shot him a confused look. "What wrong, love?" I asked.

He looked at me for a second, as if he were thinking about if he wanted to tell me or not, and sighed. 'Its nothing. Ive just...missed a lot of calls and text." He said. "Oh. From who? I didnt know you were so popular?" I wiggled my eyebrows. He laughed and shoved me a bit. "Actually shut up! And its really not a lot of people. Just Chris and my parents." He said casually.  "Wait.... Chris? He has your number and he was texting you? Let me see!" I said frantically. Yes, Chris was my best friend. But Phil was mine. I did a pouty face in my mind. Phil clicked on a few buttons and handed me his phone. I read the multiple messages that Chris had sent to Phil. Speaking of which, I should probably check my phone after this too.

Chris: Hey Phil, its Chris! Just wanted to let you know that this was my number and again, Im sorry for what happened earlier xc. Text me whenever you can!

Well at least he apoligized... I kept reading.

Chris: Phil... Are you there? Are you okay? Theres a rumor going around that you died.. its probably not true but im still scared...please text me xoxo

Chris: People are saying that you commited suicide.... and theres another one going around that Dan killed you... Please tell me its not true.... Please answer. Text me. Something ;-;