A Night at Dans

Phils P.O.V-

Dan gawked at me as I pulled on the clothes he gave to me. "Phil! What happened?! All these bruises and cuts werent on you yesterday!! Who did this to you!? And where are those new cuts you said you made.." Dan asked. I stared at him and shivers went up my spine. The way he looked at me with such an extreme amount of sadness just broke my heart into little tiny pieces. It pained me to see him so sad over something as futile as me.. but that wont change the fact that Im not telling him whats happening at home or with Brendon or with whats happened in my past. No, he'll never get to hear about that. I refuse to tell him. "You said you wouldnt ask questions." I said. He just stared at me.

It became more awkward the longer he stared at me so I decided to say, "Thanks by the way.." I really appreciated him and he probably doesnt think I do. He probably think Im an ungreatful, depressing, weirdo. Which I am, but I dont want him to think that. I actually kinda feel bad for him being in a relationship with me. It must suck to date me. I hope he knows that he can break up with me anytime he wants to. Id understand, Id break up with mer if I were him too. Who wouldnt?

Dan still wasnt responding so I decided to walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. "You said I could hug you once I was clean" I whispered. I saw Dan smile to himself and he wrapped his arms around me. My heart started beating rapidly as electricity sparked through me. Dan pulled me onto his lap and I sat there comfortably, letting him rest his head on my shoulder. Dans hand layed limply on my lap as the other one was around my waist so I took the free one and began to play with it, interlocking our hands and twisting the jumbled hands together, marveling how I was holding hands with the most beautiful boy Id ever had the pleasure of knowing. Dan started placing light kisses along my neck as I bit my lip to supress the giggles that were threatning to escape my lips. Dan giggled into the crape of my neck and I shivered. I turned my head towards him and stared at him. He looked up to me and our lips connected. I automatically turned around so that I was kinda stradling him as we kissed. Dan smiled into the kiss and I felt him dig his nails into my skin as he pulled me closer to him. I gasped as both of our chest came in contact, barely having any room between us. Our hands having been untwined, started roaming each others bodys.

I started grabbing at his shirt, desperatly wanting him to take it off but he pulled away and shook his head. I frowned and he said, "Not now. Im still kinda shocked about...that, but dont worry, we'll most likely finish this in like an hour. Just not right now. Im sorry.." I looked at him and said, "You dont have to be sorry. I understand completely! Id be the same way if I were in your situation." I pecked him lightly on the cheek and he peppered my face in small, delicate kisses, prestigely avoiding the gash in my cheek. I giggled like a kid and he awed. My face heated in embarrasment so I quickly hid it in the crevice of Dans neck. Dan chuckled warmly as I snuggled into him. I pushed him onto the bed so that he was lying on it and cuddled with him. "Youre just like a child and its absolutely adorable." said Dan. I smiled at the compliment and for once, I actually belived it. I actually belived I was adorable, just as Dan had said. I actually believed a compliment that was given to me. I actually recieved a compliment... woah.

My eyes started watering at the new alien feeling. There was a such thing as feeling love. It wasnt all hatred and rape. Theres actually love out there. The world doesnt actually hate me because if it did, Dan wouldnt exist. Dan is the first one...the only one to truly love me like this and not want anything in return like Brendon. All he wanted was sex, but Dan actually just loved me for me. He doesnt want anything in exchange for his love. He just wants me...

A couple of tears actually fell down my face, wetting Dans shirt. "You okay there, Phil?" Dan asked, moving to find me crying gently into his shirt. "Heyheyhey baby, whats wrong?Why is my little Philly sad?" Dan asked me gently. I looked up at him and smiled, "Im not sad. Im actually happy. Theyre tears of joy. Im happy because someone actually loves me..because you love me." I say, my voice becoming raspy. Dan smiled widely at me and kissed me. "Of course I do. Have you seen yourself? How could I not?" I smiled.

"Do you want to watch a movie and cuddle on the couch in the living room?" Dan asked. "Sure." I simply replied. Dan stood up, took my hand, and led my through his huge house and into the living room. He sat me down on the couch and went over to his bookshelf that was being used to hold movies instead of books. (typical) "So what movie do you wanna watch?" Dan asked. "I dont care. Whatever you have. Im quite a big fan of horror movied though." I replied. Dan nodded and picked out a movie, putting it in the dvd player and pressing play. Dan returned to the couch and we resumed the cuddle postition. I didnt care which movie he put on to be honest. All I was paying attention to was him and everything about him. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head on his shoulder. And as I listened to the even breathes emmiting from Dan, I slowly began to fall asleep. Comfortable in the arms of Dan, I was.

******************************************************************

Authors Note-

Hey guys its Celeste and I HAVE A NEW VIDEO YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS 

Just go onto my channel (name further in AN) and go check it out. Make sure to thumbs up and subscribe if you havent all ready AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES

Kik- awesomebands567

instagram- celestejones518

twitter- celestejones401

tumblr- heyitscelestejones

snapchat- celestejones401

ask.fm/ celestejones401

youtube- Celeste Jones