Dollhouse

Gary's P.O.V-

"You let him get away?!?" My wife screamed at me. I looked at her and sucked my teeth. "Oh my god you're such a little bitch, you actually fell for that trick?! You're such a pathetic excuse for a man!!" She continued. "One more word...one more word and I swear to god I'll.." "You'll what? You'll hit me? I bet you you won't, you can't even hit the faggot so I doubt you'll hit me, you little wussy." I slapped her in contradictory of her statement. She held her hand over the cheek I slapped and stared at me in disgust. "You're a sorry excuse for a man, why don't you go drink another beer you worthless alcoholic." She spat at me. She keeps saying the wrong things. I don't have the patience for this. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged her onto the ground. "What bitch?? Do you wanna say that again?" I screamed. "Keep your voice down!" She cried. "WHAT AM I TOO LOUD FOR YOU??" I yelled. "You're drunk!" She sobbed into the ground. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed, losing every ounce of cool I had. She pushed me too far. My anger was seething through every ounce of me, I was unable to control myself and I knew I wouldn't be able to calm down until someone was hurt. There was no way I'd be able to calm down until she was passed out or even dead. She tried to get up but stumbled a bit and fell down again. "DONT FUCKING TRY ME." I yelled. She sobbed again. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING, HUH BITCH? CAN YOU NOT HANDLE ME? YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH? GET UNDRESSED RIGHT NOW." I commanded. "N-no I- I don't want to-" she cried out. I slapped her again. "DO AS I TELL YOU, OKAY BITCH? NOW TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES AND SUCK MY DICK LIKE THE FILTHY SLUT YOU ARE."

She yelled no again so I grabbed her by her hair. "Ow! Let go of my hair!!" She cried through strangled sobs. I drug her to our bedroom and slammed her onto our bed. "YOU KNOW WHAT, BITCH? SINCE YOU DONT THINK I CAN DO IT, ILL JUST DO THE SPEXACT SAME FUCKING THING I DID TO PHIL TODAY ON OUR BED TO YOU. DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?!" She shook her head and screamed. "TOO BAD BITCH" I yelled back and got out my items to begin.

Phil's p.o.v

Dan pounced on me and my back slammed against the wall behind me. He attached our lips and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. He pulled apart from me and I felt breathless and agitated that the kiss was so short.

"All I have to do is that?" He asked slyly. I bit my lip in content. He noticed me biting my lip and his eyes grew wide.

"Fuck, that's so hot." He breathed out quietly. I smirked at him and his face became red. "I said that out loud, didn't i?" He asked bashfully.

I didn't say anything, I just grabbed his face and kissed him again. This kiss wasn't short like last time, it went a lot longer. A lot longer. As we kissed, he led me to a random room, not once breaking our embrace. I felt myself being slammed into the bed of the room. I bit my lip again as Dan climbed on top of me. I tsked at him. I flipped him over in one swift movement so that I was on top of him.

"I'm the dominant one here, got that?" I told him. His eyes filled with lust and he nodded, a bit dazed. I smirked and nodded.

"Good." I told him. He stared at me and in no time at all, he pulled my head down so that our lips could meet again.

Our mouths worked against each other's, letting them synchronize yet battle. I ran my hands through Dans hair and tugged on it a bit. He groaned in sexual frustration and I moaned at that simple sound.

"Does Danny like getting his hair pulled?" I asked. Dan, pouting at our lips being sepereated, moaned slightly and nodded sheepishly. "Good to know." I said as I tugged it once more. He gasped and bucked his hips, our members actually grazing each other's for a moment. I moaned at the slight contact and thought of an idea. I slowly brought my hips down onto his and let mine grind on his. He tried to pull my hips down so that we would remain in contact but I wouldn't let him. "nono, Danny. Let me do this, okay? You don't get to touch me yet." I told him like he was a little puppy being scolded for chewing up their owners shoes. He whimpered and nodded. I smirked. I let my hands flow down his body and graze his member. He moaned and bit his lip, trying to conceal the moans that were trying to come out of his mouth rather frequently. He let out a shaky breath as I let my mouth hover over his neck and constrained his hips to the bed. He tried to buck his hips again out of lust but I was holding him down with all my weight so he couldn't. I let my mouth suck on that one spot on his neck that I knew was his sweet spot. He moaned rather loudly. It was so loud that it was technically almost a scream. "You seem to be a very vocal screamer. We'll have to test that out." I told him. He nodded and let his head back in pleasure as I let go of his hips, letting him buck into me. Just as I was about to take off his shirt, we heard a door open.