Once more

Dans P.O.V-

Had Phil actually said those things? I didn't think he had it in him. He's never stood up for himself before, so what's got into him?

And when I grabbed his wrist, he flinched. I hadn't even grabbed it that hard, had I?

Do you think he...... no of course not! He would never do that! He seemed too tough to self harm!

I laughed at the silly thought I just had. Then I got scared. What if he wasn't as strong as I thought?

No..... I refuse to believe it. I don't know what's gotten into me, even though I knew Phil didn't like me....... I still cared about him. I've never acted that way towards any other person. I sighed out of frustration.

Did he make it back okay? I knew he could barely walk. What if he passed out on the side of the street? He did seem to pass out quite a lot so the idea wasn't completely absurd. I paced around my room. I need to make sure he made it home okay.

I ran to my car and hurriedly drove down the street he told me to stop at in hopes that I could see him. I didn't see him on this street so I drove down another, and then another. Come on, this is the last street I'll check. If I don't see him on this street I'll just assume he made it back okay. I turned down the street and looked around very carefully so that I wouldn't pass over him in case he was passed out somewhere.

And then I saw him.

He was passed out on his doorstep. "Bloody hell Phil! What's up with you passing out?" I said to myself. I felt so bad for Phil, what was so wrong with him that he couldn't even go a few minutes without passing out?! My god.

I hopped out of my car and made my way over to him limp body. I picked him up and once again carried him to my car. I pulled up to my driveway and carried him back to the spot he was at once before.

I got a bag of ice for him and waited for him to wake up once more. While I was waiting, I watched some tv. About an hour of anxiously waiting for him to wake up, I heard some rustling.

"Phil?" I asked. "Where am I?" Phil asked groggily. I ran to the room I had laid him in. "Phil!" I yelled excitedly when I saw that he was truly awake.

"Why am I back here?" Phil asked angrily. "Because I saw you passed out on your doorstep. You needed help." I said casually.

"You know where I live now?!" A scared Phil asked. "Yeah......" I replied awkwardly.

"Oh my god Dan! Thanks for helping me and all, but I-I don't feel comfortable being here." Phil exclaimed. Phil tried to get up but immediately fell back down.

" Oh my god Phil!" I said, running to his side. "I'm fine......I'm fine, just a bit tired, that's all."

"Phil, you were passed out for an hour. You can't be tired."

*******************************

AUTHORS NOTE-

Kik- awesomebands567

Twitter- @celestejones401

Instagram- celestejones518

Youtube- Celeste Jones