This sucks

Dans P.O.V-

"Phil gets to go home today after he signs this paper!" The doctor said. Seriously!?!?! I thought he was going to be on intensive care for the next few days! Oh well, I guess its not that bad! More time to spend with Phil (privatley) and I bet he'll be glad to get home! I hope... Well, I guess it counts that Im happy for him. I look over to see a panicking Phil, opening and closing his mouth as if that simple motion would help him articulate what to say.

"But- Um- Werent you just saying yesterday how I probably wouldnt live to the weekend? What happened to that? You cant just let me go after finding out what critical condition Im in!!!! Can you?" He stuttered out, looking frightened at what the answer might be. "Well, Phil, its seems youre not in critical condition anymore. So that means you should be excited! Dont be so glum!" He said with a fake happy expression.

"How is that possible?? Are you sure Im okay to leave? What if Im not ok and I get hurt as soon as I leave the hospital?!?!" Phil started rambling. What was going on? Why was Phil not happy about going home? I knew Phil didnt have the BEST home life, but it couldnt be so bad that he would rather be at the hospital than there, right? But then again, I always seem to be wrong about my assumptions of Phil. I thought that he was too strong to cut, boy was I wrong. So obviously, I wasnt going to jump to conclusions. Maybe Ill ask him in a minute. Yeah, Ill do that.

I watched as Phil and the doctor bickered cack in forth, trying to comprimise a way that Phil could stay at the hospital a bit longer. I dared not step into the conversation, afraid that I would ruin Phils chances at staying longer, which would honestly be to my benefit also. I dont know if you remember but, my home lifes not so great and if you can recall, my mom is pissed at me right this moment. So a few days away from her wouldnt be so bad.

Finally, the doctor sighed and said, "Fine. We will do a couple more test on you to make sure that youre okay. But if we dont find anything, youre out of here. Got it?" Phil nodded and responded, "Yes sir. Thank you so much." He smiled as he said this. And of course since he smiled, I smiled. The doctor then proceeded to walk out the door, but not before he shot a glare our way. What a dick.

I heard Phil sigh in relief so I turned all of my attention towards my beloved boyfriend. Now its time to work my plan. But how do I initiate my plan? Do I just ask him, or do I just hint around to what Im asking and then ask him? I have no clue, but I will deal with that in just a second. Phil looked at me with those big, blue orbs. They looked glassy, giving him the impression that he was about to cry. He probably was, but thats besides the point. Phil held his arms out like a 7 year old that wanted to be picked up by his mom. Of course, Phil didnt want me to pick him up. At least, I hope not. I was way to unfit, I mean, I can barely run up a flight of stairs without almost dying. Litterally.

Phil wanted a hug. So of course, I gave him what he so needed. He honestly lacked in people to love him, so my goal was to fill up that hole where his mom and dad should be, but of course, wasnt. His parents never gave him any love, you could tell by how much he craved to be held or caressed. Weve been together for a couple of days and Ive already noticed that much. Phil was going to be so hard to mend. But I knew I loved him, so the work will be worth it.

"Dan? Can I ask you something?" Phil said gently as he looked up from the embrace we were currently in to meet my eyes. "Of course, love. Anything." I smiled. He stared at me and sighed before he said in a small voice, "What's your story?"

My story? He wanted to know what has happened in my life even though he has his own problems to deal with? Awe, my little Philly was so sweet. "Hmmmmm, my story.... I don't know where to start. I've never had a BAD home life per se. It's just, my parents were never home so I kinda had to raise myself. And when they were home, they would bitch about how imperfect I was compared to my bigger brother. Other than that, there's nothing to share about my 'life story'" I finished.

"No Dan, that wasn't acceptable. That wasn't a life story. That was more of a recap of what's gone on. I meant for you to dig into your soul and really just let your emotions come out. Can you please just tell me? Tell me how you're feeling. And could you please stop with the fake facade and stop bottling your emotions? Please just let me know your life story. Your REAL life story." Phil said.

Wow.He figured it out, huh? He caught onto my barrier that I built up to hide my true emotions. Well, I have to answer his question. This is going to be long.

***************************************************************

Authors Note-

Hey guys! Long time no see!!! I've been camping and I haven't had wifi... oops. but I promise Ill make it up to you by posting a long chapter soon c:

Yeah well I think that it.... I'm wearing a dinosaur onesie so I'm an official danosaur (just thought you should know.)

OH WAIT. ONE MORE THING. Can someone make me an edit for the picture for this story?!? I really want one c:

Well that's it c: and the shout out goes to FrankXGerard5eva!!!!! Because they REALLY wanted this chapter XD

THATS IT FOR NOW BYE GUYS, LOVE YOU MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW AND CHECK OUT MY SOCIAL MEDIA

Kik- awesomebands567

Instagram- Celestejones518

Twitter- Celestejones401

YouTube- Celeste Jones

Tumblr- heyitscelestejones

Email- celestejones401@gmail.com