Chapter 15: Ready or not

Jin P.O.V

Currently, everyone is sitting around (Y/n), while she sat cross-legged on the floor. (Y/n) was in front of the coffee table, typing away so quickly on the laptop she asked for earlier. I honestly have no idea what she is doing, but hey, if it brings Yoongi back, why the fuck not.

I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen, getting snacks (Y/n) asked for. The others already got the blankets and pillows. If I looked at the living room, it didn't look at all like someone just got kidnapped. It looked like the complete opposite actually. It appeared as if we're having a sleepover and getting ready to watch movies. But that's not the case, is it? As I finished putting the last of the snacks in the tray, I made my way over to the coffee table that was sprawled with papers, pencils, a laptop and the pictures of Yoongi all laid out neatly in front of (Y/n).

She speedily typed away on the keyboard, while still managing to snatch chips out of the bowl I just placed on the table. All this without looking up from the screen. And I have to say, it was kinda scary yet impressive. "So what'cha you doing?" Jimin crawled over to her from the other side of the table and plopped down next to her before staring at her face, waiting patiently for her to answer. Before answering she placed a jelly in her mouth and then answered. "Tracking Yoongi's location via GPS, 'cause I'm assuming the guys that kidnapped Yoongi Oppa weren't smart enough to search him for his phone. I'm hoping so, because his phone is nowhere to be seen in the house," she said, munching away on her jelly. "(Y/n), if you don't mind me asking, how do you know how to do all this?" I questioned, still in shock.

She turned around to look at us then clasped her hands together. "Well, you see, my father wanted me to take over his role, but still be skilled if necessary. Therefore, I never attended actual school; I was homeschooled my entire life all the way up until university. So in the mornings, I would have training in advanced Hand-to-Hand combat, martial arts, weaponry, hacking and tracing, interrogation, torture and spying at 10 sharp every morning till 1pm then I start homeschooling," she said calmly, grabbing another chip like it was just a normal thing. She turned to look at us and grabbed some more jellies.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and by the looks of all the others they were too. "I... wow!" I tried to get words out.

"So does that answer your question and any other follow up questions?" She asked, smiling innocently at all of us. All we could do is just nod with the exception of Hoseok. He just had to comment. "Wow (Y/n), you're so cool. Would you show us?" He begged, giving her puppy eyes.

I was about to protest against it, but I was too intrigued — wanting to see. "Sure, why not. This will be searching for at least an hour before getting the solid location, so let's go," she answered, standing up and dusting her clothes off.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Where are we doing this?" I asked, while stretching. They all looked around. "How about the backyard on the lawn, therefore, if you fall you won't get that hurt?" I made a face suggesting I was thinking. "Sure, why not?" I shrugged my shoulders and followed all the boys out the door. But I momentarily stopped outside the kitchen. "Hurry up, (Y/n)!" Tae Oppa shouted from outside the backdoor (p.s watch stray kids backdoor total bop). "I'll be right out. I'm just getting a quick drink of water!" I shouted back. 'And getting a little something extra.'  I thought to myself, while smirking. I grabbed a few 'things' out of the kitchen and I headed out to the backyard. "What took you so long?" Jungkook Oppa questions. 

"I just got a drink of water, chill. I get you're excited, but tone it down a bit its very noticeable," I commented, smirking at him like how he usually does. He blushed at my action and just looks down. "Okay, Jiminie Oppa attack me." I said, pointing at him.