Chapter 2: Best job ever!

I was so excited for my new job today. I got up super early and readied myself for the day. Even with my excitement I made sure not to make a sound and not wake up (Bff/N). She would kill me if I woke her up so early in the morning and that's not a exaggeration.

Currently the time was 6:30am. I was sitting, while watching BTS videos on my phone. The earphones turned out to be no help, because I didn't realise how loud I was laughing. I ended up waking up my best friend either way.

I heard some noise in the kitchen, taking me back to reality. It turned out to be (Bff/n). She was standing in front of me with a pan in her hand ready to beat me senseless. That's what you get for waking her up so early, stupid (Y/n).

I managed to stop her from giving me beating that I would never forget. In result she gave me the world's most longest sarcastic ass speech known to man kind. About how I should never wake her up at 7:15 in the morning when she doesn't have work or school to go to.

Instead of listening, I simply sat listening to Mic drop, while she gave me a lecture. "Do you understan-" I heard her stop speaking, which made me realize she was still talking. She pointed at me agitated, "Were you even listening!?"

She was already irritated and I just added more fuel by answering a blunt, "No."

She immediately charged at me with the pan. Then I done the mist logical thing any civilized person would do, run.

  I quickly grabbed the needed necessities for the day and quickly unlocked the door. Just like that I was leaving for my first job as Bangtan's assistant. Quite a way to start the day.

I checked the time on my phone. I had to get quickly to work if I wanted to be in time. I was walking down the street trying to contain my happiness. No other way to express my excitement, I put a song on.

I walked to Jisoo's house to pick her up so we could walk together to our new job. I reached the door of her house and rung the door bell. "Who is it?!" I heard her exclaim.

"(Y/n)," I said. My thumb slid through the phone effortlessly as I paused my music.

Almost immediately she answered, "You can come in (Y/n)."

I opened the door which was oddly unlocked. She's a very careless person. That being said it explained what I saw when I entered the house, which was clothing sprawled all over the place untidily.

"Jisoo, where are you?!" I shouted, standing in the living room. "I'm in here (y/n)?" she shouted from what seemed like her bed room. When I went inside I found her surrounded by more clothing.

"Jisoo what are you doing on the floor with all this clothes around you, stand up," I said, while trying to keep my laughter in from the sight in front of me. "If you must know I was looking for something nice to wear to my first day at my new job," she said with the most stupidest smile I have ever seen.

I laughed at what she told me and I could see she was not happy at me laughing at her. She frowned at me or was it a scowl?

"Instead of laughing at me you could help me look for something to wear," she said while sulking.

I laughed at her facial expression, before starting a search for the perfect outfit through the piles of clothes. Soon enough I found a beautiful, cute dress, but it didn't seem too much either. It was plane yet perfect at the same time.

"Go try this on," I said, shooing her to the  bathroom to change.

"Get done quickly Jisoo, you are going to be the one responsible for us coming late on our first day of work at our new jobs," I mimicked her with a cheeky smile on my face.