Chapter 11: Trouble In Paradise (Part 1)

Y/n POV

I woke up to me laying on my bed. "How did I get here...?"

"I carried you up," Namjoon said entering my room, while carrying a glass of water. There was something else in his hand too. "What's that?" I ask out of curiosity. "Medicine, cause I figured that you might have a headache after fainting," He said looking at me with a genuine smile and concern. Now that he had mentioned it I actually do have a headache. "Thanks for the concern and the medicine. I'll take this after I have breakfast," I said. I took the glass and medicine before putting it on the table next to the bedside. "By the way, what's the time?" I asked looking at him then looking at the light trying to shine through the closed curtains. "Well it's..." He said taking a pause looking at his phone. "2pm," He said calmly. "WHAT!?" I exclaimed and stood up too quickly. Then I got dizzy and almost fell, but Namjoon caught me. "Woah, careful, let's rather just stay seated?" He said giving me that look like if you just dare to stand up.

"Yes daddy," I said sarcastically. "No need to be sarcastic," He replied with a laugh. "Sorry, it's just, why didn't you wake me up when you saw I sleeping so long?" I asked him and made eye contact. "Well, the last few days have been really hectic and you looked really stressed out. You looked tired, so I thought why not let you sleep?"

Wow I haven't actually thought about it like that.

"Well I didn't think about it that way, thanks," I said giving the most genuine smile I've given in the past few days. "Why don't we go downstairs and get some food. You can take your medicine too?" He suggested poking my tummy, causing me giggle. "Don't do that I'm ticklish." I protested pushing his hands away and holding my stomach with both hands. "Is that so?" He said with an evil smirk on his well shaped face. "Well then..." Then he sat over my lap and started tickling me. "N-no stop i-it I c-cant breath," I struggled to say, while out of breath.

"What is going on in-" Jin said opening the door and saw this weird sight of Namjoon on top of me... holding me down... while tickling me on the bed. Me and Namjoon look at Jin simultaneously. Namjoon quickly got off me. He sat on the opposite side of the bed right next to me, while I just sat up. We both looked at Jin to see him smirking at us. "Was I interrupting anything?" He asked eyeing both us. "NO!" We both replied at the same time. "Sure, well I just came up to tell Y/n that lunch is ready if she's hungry," He said eyeing me very intensely with that smirk still on his face. "I-I'll b-be right there Jin." I said feeling flustered. My face started to heat up. I looked at Namjoon to see him rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll see you guys downstairs," Namjoon said rushing out the door with his head down and his face red. Jin just laughed. "I'll go heat your food," Jin said leaving. I got up and readied myself for another stressful day with these maniacs, I MEAN, boys. I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and went downstairs to see everyone already in the kitchen. They were seated and waiting for me. I came into the kitchen, noticing all eyes on me. "Hey guys, why we staring?" I say breaking the ice. "Oh no, it's nothing." Jin replied.

Jin's P.O.V

"JIN!" Someone, that I could identify as Namjoon, shouted. "Stop shouting Y/n is still sleeping you might wake her," I scolded holding a finger to my lip signaling for him to be quieter. "She is actually the reason that I'm shouting. I wanted to ask if you know where the pills for headaches are?" He asked confusion painted all over his face. "Why? You got a headache?" I asked watching him from the corner of my eye. "Nope there for Y/n, in case she has one when she wakes up," He said still looking confused as hell. "Well look at you being all concerned. The medicine is in the cupboard over there, but I think there is only one or two left," I said turning around to face him. I carefully watched him as he made his way over to the carbonate to fetch the the medicine. "Thanks Jin you're the best!" He praised as he ran out of the kitchen like a little kid who just got candy. "What am I going to do with him." I say as I shake my head and continue making lunch.

*mini time skip*

When I was done preparing lunch I called everyone to come eat. Everyone made their way to the kitchen all except for Namjoon and Y/n. I decided to go check on them to see if they were alright. As I made my way upstairs I could hear their laughter. I made made my way to the halfway closed door. "What is going on in..." I started saying until I layed my eyes on the sight in front of me. Namjoon was sat over Y/n's lap holding her arms down with one hand and leaned down tickling her with the other hand. But as soon as they heard my voice they both jumped apart and sat on opposite ends of the bed making no eye contact whatsoever. It was kinda funny to look at. "Was I interrupting anything?" I asked while holding a mischievous smirk on my face. "NO!" They both replied simultaneously. "Sure, well I just came up to tell Y/n that lunch is ready if she's hungry," I informed trying to hold back my laugh and covering it up with a smirk. "I-I'll b-be right there Jin," She answered hanging her head low trying to cover up the intense blush covering her face. "I'll see you guys downstairs," Namjoon said rushing out the door shoving me a little out of the way with his head down and his face red. I laughed and said, "I'll go heat up your food."

I made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see all the boys except Namjoon there. I took it as a perfect opportunity to tell them what I saw.

All of them had a lot of different reactions. Chim and Hoseok were busy fanboying, while JK and Tae sat there with stank faces. I thought that was just because they where hungry or something. Lastly, Yoongi's reaction was just a plain bored look on his face. 'No shock there'. And I was doing the same as Hopemin, fanboying. But then we all heard footsteps drawing closer from the stairs and immediately started acting natural. We all thought that it was Y/n, but it turned out to be Namjoon.

We all took turns teasing him, while he gave me a death glare from across the table.

All I did was give him that world wide handsome smile. But just then, all of us heard Y/n making her way downstairs and started to act natural again. Although, as soon as she entered there was this awkward vibe that came in the kitchen. The tension in the air just got thicker, until she decided to break the ice. "Hey guys, why we staring?" She says breaking the ice. "Oh no, its nothing," I replied.

In JK and Tae's mind

What is this feeling I'm feeling when they talk about Namjoon and Y/n together?

Am... I.... jealous? Do I have feelings for Y/n?

What do I do now?

Shit!

Author note

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating in a while and going all AWAL on you but that was only because of the exams but it's holiday now so you should be expecting a good amount of updates.

Vote,share and comment please

P.S: Also I would like to send out a big shout out of thanks to my bestie re-ika for designing the new cover of Hostages

Kaylynn💜