Description:

"I told you not to touch that fucking thing but did you listen, nope. Now look what happen to us cause your fucking curiosity." He scolded them completely and utterly furious about the situation they gotten themselves into. "Well how was I suppose to know that this was gonna happen I can't help it my curiosity got the best of me, but at least we we're all still alive we should be happy about that." Trying to defend himself while trying to lighten the mood. "Now is not the time for your shitty ass jokes this is some serious shit happening right now." The now taller and blonde headed boy had said. "OK, can everybody stop turning on each other now so we can just talk. Cause what's done is done already, curiosity already killed us cause as you can see their is no way to change us back for now..." The short now bright blue headed boy had said trailing off.  "Maybe if we can try and understand what that guy said yesterday it could be away for us to be changed back what did he say again..." He trailed off again. " 'You have been hand picked by the king himself to serve him unconditionally, you have no choice but to accept his offer'  That's what he I remember because he was standing right in front of me and talking." The brown and red head boy standing in the back said. "Well let's get to thinking boys."

Will you be joining them on their quest for answers?

(You all can comment title's under this chapter or the one before this I don't mind.) Hope you all enjoyed the sneak peak😜