Chapter 14: Where is he?

*one hour before*

Okay, so, I'm standing next to Jimin Oppa, while he filled balloons, water guns with water and other things from the fridge that seem to look like sauces. "So, what exactly do you plan on doing with these Oppa?" I questioned, poking at one of the balloons filled with what I assume to be soy sauce. "Well, you said that you wanted to have fun, so that is what we're about to do. Oh and can you grab one of those big pots that Jin Hyung uses to make food in, please," he said pointing at the said pot sitting at the edge of the kitchen sink. I walked over to the pot and lazily dragged it by the handle, which caused it to make a loud sound. I looked over to him and he saw him put his finger over his lips, signaling me to be quieter. I smiled sheepishly at him and mouthed 'sorry'. 

Jimin just scoffed and took the pot out of my hands and started putting the balloons inside it. After he finished, he shoved a water gun and another pot with more balloons in my hands. He looked at me and I just mindlessly stared back, still not sure what we were about to do. He sighed once he saw my blank expression. "We ambush on three then we make our way to the Hyung's rooms, okay?" He said, pointing out the kitchen door towards the stairs. I nodded, now understanding what we were about to do. "On three," he said, looking at me. 

"Hana.." 

"Dul.." 

"Set." We both counted together. Then, we made our way up the stairs so quietly that you could hear the person on the other side of the door - we were standing in front of - breathing. We looked at each other as if saying 'its go time'. We listened first to hear who's inside then we pushed the door open, not sparing a glance at whoever was inside. "Hope you like soy sauce," Jimin Oppa said to Yoongi and Hoseok Oppa whose backs were facing the door. When they turned around to ask what Jiminie Oppa was talking about, we took our water guns and the balloons filled with weird. We started throwing and shooting at them! 

"You guys are so dead," Yoongi Oppa said, walking towards us; he wiped the mayo off his face from the balloon I threw at him. Me and Jimin looked at each then sprayed him with water from the water guns and then, a ketchup balloon was thrown at him. "RUN, WHILE WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!" I shouted, pushing Jimin Oppa out the door and closing it. As I done so, we made a run for it. "What the hell is goi-..." Jin Oppa didn't have the chance to finish, because we stared pelting him with balloon bombs and squirting him with water. When we stopped, we ran straight pass Jin Oppa into his shared room, and bombed poor sleeping Namjoon Oppa with water and sauce bombs right in the face. He freaked when we shot him in the face and started panicking, probably thinking that he was drowning from the water. 

Honestly, it looked really funny to see him panic and fall out of the bed with blanket and all in a coughing fit. Before he even had a chance to see who it was, we were already out the door. We ran all the way to Jimin Oppa's shared room. When we got there, the door was already open, so we quietly tip-toed to the door. Running inside, no one was there; we looked at each with confusion on our faces. Just then, the door slammed closed and all the others were standing in the doorway with water guns and sauce balloons in hand - smirking at us. "Game over you two brats," Yoongi Oppa said. We looked at each other and then back. It all happened in a big ass blur of balloons and water flying everywhere. And in that blurry mess, I managed to get to the door. As I opened it, everyone looked at me and that's when everything started. The house looked like a war zone. Everyone was covered in water and sauce, hiding from each other. I was currently hiding in the hallway closet, watching a hilarious scene unfolding outside the door. Jungkook Oppa was standing behind Tae Oppa, shooting and throwing things at him then crouching down behind him whenever he turns around. And, I can't believe that it's working. After about like ten minutes of him doing that, Tae finally caught him.