Really Important Please Read:

*Please read everything till the end*

Hey guys Author nim here, I first wanna start off by saying I'm so so sorry for going AWOL on all of you and not updating. And I'm not gonna use COVID as an excuse for not updating. But its just things are just really hectic right now. With me being in High School still (grade 11). Because now my school decided that my grade has to go to school everyday and all the work and everything. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from updating because I would drop my school work any day to update for my lovely readers (also I really don't like doing school work). So let's cut the crap and get right into why where here.

So the whole purpose of this chapter is for two things that I would like to tell you (the readers).

1) I will be updating this book within this week so please watch out for that

So I've had a lot of time to think and write down ideas which I  have done for this book so I'm really excited for you guys to read what's about happen next. So please look forward to that.

2) I've started to write a new book!

So I started writing a new book and I'm really looking forward to letting guys read it. But there is only one problem that I have at the moment 😅. I don't have name for it. And this is where you guys come in, I need your guys help for a name for my new book. Its a ATEEZ fanfic with a Seven Deadly Sins kinda vibe. I will post the description later on then you guys can comment on the chapter with the description on or this one, whatever you feel comfortable with. There is no deadline for this so you all can take your time.

The person whose story name I choose will be tagged, followed (by me) and given full credit for the title of the story and you name will be mentioned at the bottom of the description. So please I really am in need of your help.

The description will be posted after this chapter. I'm really counting on all of my loyal readers. I hope you are all as excited for my new book as I am, because I can promise you right here that there is going to be a boat load of action about to happen in this book and my new one. So I won't keep you guys up any longer I've said what I needed to so without further a due let's go.

I'm counting on you all HWAITING!

Author nim out

Kaylynn💜