Chapter 6: Sassaeng

After getting that letter yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about it and I must say it has been driving me crazy. I couldn't sleep a wink at all last night. I was up all night thinking the worst scenarios. I had work today and I could tell you that I am really not ready for it. But how else am I gonna pay the rent? I walked downstairs and made me something to eat. I sat alone on the couch and ate 'cause (B/f/n) has decided that she wants to visit her family in Busan for a month. So I am stuck alone here until she gets back. Great. I finished eating and done my morning routine. Time to head out for work. 

While I was walking, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. I turned around. Not one soul in sight. I had kept on walking, but had fastened my pace. I couldn't stop thinking of the initials on the page yesterday: M.A. "Who could that be?" I thought out loud. "You wonder who could who be?" A voice coming from behind me said. I had jolted at the sudden voice. When I turned around I saw RM. "Don't sneak up on me like that! I almost had a heart attack!" I exclaimed, while clutching my chest. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. But who are you wondering about?" he asked looking you dead in your eyes. "The person who had sent me that letter yesterday. They had put their initials on the page, M.A. Who do you think that could be?" I inquired, looking Namjoon in his beautiful dark brown eyes, while he looked deep in thought for an answer to the question. "I have no idea. Maybe it's someone you know who doesn't like you," he said, while shrugging his shoulders. I took in what he said.

I shrugged my shoulders as well. "Could be," I said. We made our way over to the elevator. It was silent, but not awkward silence. The kind of silence where both enjoy each other's company. As we walked out of the doors and towards the practice room, we noticed that the boys were all looking at something on the door. As me and Namjoon made our way there, all the members look at us with terror in their eyes, which told me that something  was not right.

(AT THIS PART PLEASE PLAY DRAMARAMA BY MONSTA X HERE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO MAKE DUE WITHOUT MOOD MUSIC😂)

Me and Namjoon neared to see what was on the door that made all of them look like they saw a ghost. We were now right in front of the door when we had realized what was written on the door in black marker.

If none of you want to listen to my warning I will come after each one of you. One by one. Knocking all of you off and I  will start with your beloved leader and assistant first so be prepared.

M.A

As if on cue, all the boys turn to me and Namjoon - who were now standing in the middle of all of them - as if asking us what to do now. I stared at all of them with the same look of terror they gave us moments ago. "(Y/n), first of all... are you fine?" asked Namjoon giving me a sharp stare along with the rest of the boys. "I... I... not fine." I said, while sobbing into my hands. Namjoon being the first one to hug me, while the rest of the boys just crowded around us giving a group hug. I cried into Namjoon's chest.

 I would like to forget what happened this morning. The boys went to Bang PD's  office to tell him about what had happened. So long story short, practice for the boys was canceled. Me and Namjoon were taking a walk around the company, while the others were still in Bang PD's office. For me, it was actually less of a walk and more of a tour since I still don't know my way around the company. We were walking in silence till I broke it. "Are you okay considering that the person also threatened you?" I asked, managing  a weak smile. "I'm kinda stressed about what this person could do to us, but the main person we have to focus on keeping safe right now is... you." 

Those words made me stop in my tracks instantly. He had now also stopped and turned around to face me. I looked at him and all he did was give me a reassuring smile. I ran up to him and gave him a hug as tears dropped down my cheeks. "Thank y-you f-for caring so m-much about me." I cried on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and said: "You don't need to thank me. We're both gonna get through this as long as we are all here. You'll never walk alone."

I had finally calmed down. "Come on. We have to catch up with the rest of the boys. They are probably waiting to tell us what's gonna happen now," I said as we  started to walk to meet the outside PD nim's office.

So... I found out that we have to get packing, because PD nim is sending us on a 'vacation' to get away from this 'sasaeng'. I honestly don't know what to do, because I have never been in a situation like this. I hope that we won't have any problems. From what I know, we're leaving the day after tomorrow, which would be Wednesday. We will leave for Jeju island for a well earned 'vacation'. 

I wonder for how long are we going in hiding. I have to hope that it won't be long. PD nim said that this sounds like another sasaeng.

Something tells me that we are in for a lot.

TBC

SO AS PROMISSED HERE IS THE CHAPTER BUT STAY TUNED THERE WELL BE MORE.PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT REALLY LIKE TO HEAR SUGGESTIONS FROM MY READERS.

Kaylynn♥