CHAPTER 12: I wanted us to start all over again

Start from the beginning

I licked my lip before answering. “Let’s talk first.”

“We have nothing to talk to about. I’m late for my work.”

I sighed in defeat and stepped aside to give her way. She walked pass me without even glancing at my face. I looked down on the tray that I was holding.

What should I do next?

~*~

“Greyson, that’s not the right key.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You know what if you are still not comfortable about finishing this album, I suggest you rest first.”

“No, Troy. It’s just that, I have a lot in mind.” I said, rubbing my temple slowly and sitting on the stool behind me.

“Like who should you choose between Lauren and YN?”

I looked at him in disbelief. “Really, Troy? Really?”

“Yeah. So what happened with you and Lauren last night? How did YN react?”

“She cried.” I said embarrassed and feeling guilty.

“Who?”

“YN. And, she won’t talk to me.”

“That’s what you get for not listening to me kid.” Troy said, patting my back.

I watched as Troy walk away from me and starts talking to my band. Then my phone rang inside my pocket.

Morgan calling…

I slid my thumb across the screen and press the phone to my ear.

“Hello Greyson! What’s up?” Morgan’s bubbly voice rang my ears. That seemed to lighten my feeling inside.

“Morgan! I’m good. And you?”

“I’m great! I missed you! Where are you?”

“I’m here in the studio. I missed you too.”

“Can I go there?”

“You’ll go here?” I glanced at Troy who’s now shaking his head.

“Yeah. It’s alright, I guess?”

“Uhh.” I saw Troy mouthed no. “I’m sorry Morgan, I need to work.”

Silence…

“Morgan? Are you still there?”

“Y-yes. It’s okay. Uhm, I guess I’ll just see you when I see you. Bye.”

“Bye.”

*MORGAN*

I haven’t seen Greyson for three days. I wanted to see him badly and now he told me he needs to work?

No way. I need to work this out. I dialed Lauren’s number and it didn’t took long enough for her to answer.

“What do you want?”

My eyebrows puckered. What’s wrong with this girl? “Calm down, girl. We need to talk.”

“Talk about what? I’m not in the mood.”

“We need to talk. Okay? I’ll go in there. Bye.” I hung up and grabbed my car keys.

~*~

“Lauren, darling!” I shouted, as I enter their house. As you can see, I can enter here anytime of the day.

“What?” Lauren came down from the stairs with a frown drawn all over her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked slouching on the couch.