"Fuck, you ask a lot of questions." He paused "Woody wants to take you home in his own car, so I'm driving it to the club while my boys are driving mine."

"One more question?" I smiled.

"Go ahead." He sighed and then drifted the car around a bend.

"If anything were to ever happen between Woody and I, would you be mad at Woody?" I looked at him and then he spoke without hesitation.

"Furious," He was sure "at him for being stupid and at you for letting it happen." He didn't look at me as he quickly changed gears as if we were in some Fast and the Furious movie.

"Let's be real," he paused using the palm of his hand to keep the steering wheel straight "you won't leave your baby daddy for him, so don't play with my boy."

Woody's Point of View

I was a few minutes late, Denver had texted me earlier and said that he got here with Yale about an hour ago.

Boss Man sent someone to pick me up and drop me here because he needed me to do a last minute drop and I couldn't say no, but I'm glad it was a quick one, although it was very exhausting but I'm grateful because fuck..I didn't feel like doing a heavy shift tonight.

I wanted to see Yale.

The club air was warm as lights lit up the floor. The music pulsated in my throat as I followed the waitress to the where my friends were.

The club was dark and vibrant at the same time as I noticed beautiful women dressed in short dresses and buff guys tryna get with them. The drinks were flowing at every table as it seems like everyone had gotten bottle service but it's expected, this club was very high-end.

The waitress turned back to see me as she was making sure that I was still following behind her. She turned and smiled small as I winked at her to let her know that everything was good before she turned around again and took me around the dancing crowd of swaying bodies and sweaty skins.

Shit, I could really use a shot or two. I'm exhausted from working today, negotiating with clients can really drain me the fuck out. I had dinner, had to have a few drinks and go golfing...I can't even fucking golf.

I looked forward as I shifted my eyes from the crowd to see Yale sitting at VIP that Stephan had probably hooked up as she watched everyone dance,

She looked...damn,

She looked, so fucking hot. She wore a shirt dress thing with heels and her hair gushed down her back in waves as her lips shimmered from whatever stuff was on there.

Fuck. My eyes scanned her whole body from head to toe.

She then noticed Vickrim passing her a glass of water that he had poured from the jug at our table. The table was filled with ice buckets and bottles of Henny, Jack, Gin and all sorts of beer.

Yale took a sip from her glass and then her eyes met mine as the waitress showed me to our table.

Yale smiled as she took another sip and then Vick stood up from his seat as his eyes followed hers to see that she was smiling and staring at me.

He then got excited and walked up to me as the waitress left.

"The main man!" He yelled as he came in for a tight hug almost crushing me as I laughed "Yo, I missed you man!" I yelled over the music as I hugged him tighter.

"Where the fuck is everyone?" I questioned as I glanced around quickly.

"Steph's dancing and Denver's shooting pool." He said and then laughed "And you know my ass gon be sitting here all night cause ya boy don't dance." He said and then I smirked.