"Sure, do come in." I said stepping out of the way of the door, popping it open so their majesty didn't have to touch the door with their royal hands.

When they walked through I could see the smell of old blood draw them to the office.

"Do you like my decoration?" I asked entering after them, they were eyeing the men on my wall. "Hello boys." I waved to them.

"Who are these young creatures?" Elin asked, gesturing to them.

"Oh these guys, The men that are keeping my Pinetree from me. That's the reason I called, they're not giving in fast enough."

Ford spat at me, the blood landed near my feet but I ignored it, "and who are you?" He hissed at Elin.

They pressed their hand over their heart and took a deep bow before standing back up straight, "Elin, you God."

Ford's head rolled, "oh great another one."

Elin looked over at me. "What can I say, I don't think he likes me all that much." I shrugged.

"And you?" Elin asked, side stepping to be square in front of the cop.

"I don't know where the Pine's boy is." he slurred, "If I did I would have told you by now." his words came out as barely a whisper. Must have done a harder number on him than I thought.

"This man is telling the truth." Elin shocked their head, Lowsmith's binds disappeared and he fell to the floor. The impact made him groan and bring his sore arms to his stomach.

"Sorry" I hissed stepping back a little.

"He, is missguided." Elin had now turned his attention to Ford. "But he knows, you say he hasn't spoken?"

"He's a stubborn old fool." I watched them carefully, they have been known to side with the humans over other gods, they have before here.

"Tell me," they reached up, one by one pulling out the picks I had been using to keep him on the wall, Ford winced, "Why are you hiding this boy?"

"Your friend," he growled looking over at me, "Kidnapped him. He's dangerous."

Elin looked over at me with a crooked smirk, "Cipher dangerous? The tiny god of a tiny forest."

I faked a smile, "I'm practically a fluffy bunny."

"You kidnapped the boy?" he asked, ignoring my comment.

"I did not- it's not kidnapping if the person comes willingly."

"Willingly? Cipher, is this be like the last boy?" Elin asked. When I didn't answer right away they took that as a yes, "Cipher, what is it with you and human boys."

"Humans were in the wrong there too, you know that." I growled.

"Yes but destruction on this scale, can not be an adequate response. Humans are the substances of this world but they do not understand things beyond their reach. You and I are far beyond their understanding. I can't fathom why you don't see that." they started lecturing me.

"Not all of them are the same, there are a few that are better, maybe if you spent more time with your feet on the ground you would see that." I retorted.

They raised a brow at me, "Maybe I should. Cipher, I urge you to put this town back down on the ground and set things right, taking the creatures of the forest back to their homes and you return there as well."

"Not till I know where Pinetree is. If we're talking about kidnappings here, they are the real kidnappers. I know Pinetree was keeping a far distance from them, he would never willingly hop on a bus and leave without saying anything."

Ford growled, "You don't know everything you stupid God, and you don't know Dipper, he left by himself, finally came to his own senses."

"Lair." Elin hummed, "the road to hell is paved in good intentions." they turned on their heels looking around the rest of my office.

"Pinetree did not leave on his own, I know that for certain."I hissed back at the old man, hanging half bound to the wall, the stakes in his arms forgotten by Elin. I wasn't going to mention it.

"How?" Elin hummed again from over by my desk.

"That journal you're looking at, he would never leave without it." I pointed to the journal at the edge of the table.

Elin ran a finger over the cover, "You're still writing these?"

"Habit." I shrugged walking over and taking it before they could open it.

"I can feel the boy on it, he poured his time into this, reading it, eminence care comes off it's cover." Elin said pressing a finger to the spin of the journal in my hands.

"If you can get all that from this one you should see the one that he kept for several years." I laughed.

"He was the thief?" They asked, raising a brow.

"You remembered, yes he and his sister are the one that snatched my journal a decade or so ago."

"Bill Cipher." Elin stated, I could see they were done with the small talk.

"Dipper Pines is in Piedmont, California."

___________________________________________

The fact that the Christian faith has taken root e v e r y w h e r e is starting to get on my nerves. Every time I type "the god" my computer wants to change it to "god"-with-a-capital-G. It's annoying. 

I want to also add that in the chapter about the bus ride home I didn't know where "Home" was for the Pines and didn't know it was in Cal. What I do know is that Cal, even the top edges of it are more than three hours away from Oregon, where Gravity Falls is set. But I'm not going to go back and fix it.