Epilogue

Third Person POV

This is where what we know of this story ends. The forest remains untouched and over the years those parts of the tale have denied it or simply forgotten if it was really real or not.

What we do know is the forest has stood still for over 80 years.

The Pines family, a real family in our little town kept to themselves;

Both of the elder twins passed years back, closer to this story's end than now. The shack was handed down to a man who used to work for the Pines family, since Mabel Pines wanted nothing to do with it.

She had bought herself a home closer to the heart of town, and set to work restoring the gas station, which now is in full working order, if anything was hard to believe hearing this story the first time, it was that the station had once been in shambles.

Wendy had joined our police station, though she now lives retired by herself.

Mabel married the girl she had met the first time her and Dipper visited. A woman named Pacifica, She helped pay for restorations on the station, they've both retired now though, and live quickly in a small home on the edge of town. However, if anyone came to the door asking about the story of Dipper Pines, they were gladly invited in and sat down for the story.

I myself have gone many times, and write down everything she told me. The story only changed slightly from telling to telling, but everything was still the same.

She would still get that same soft look in her old wrinkled eyes when she got to talking about him, how he looked, how he talked. Even when she talked about betraying him, and how much she still regrets it.

You must be wondering who I am. After all this, I don't think it matters. Simply someone who was interested, and who believes.

I don't care what I'm told I would bet my life on the fact that every word that woman has ever told me or any other noise teen that showed up at her door.

That's why I made this, a compilation of all the notes I've taken on Mabel Pine's story. I'm not really sure this will even work. But I hope it gets to you.

I think it's only fair you should know how the town is doing, and how your sister is doing.

Signed,

A noisy teen.

PS yea I know a paper airplane is old and cheesy but I couldn't think of any other way to get it across the forest line.

___________________________

TADA!!!!

And unlike my last book this is where this story ends, I will not be writing more for this universe.

But I will be starting a new Book soon (I might start writing tonight cause my monster isn't empty yet) and when I have my sit pulled together I will post the description and cover art here to this book like I did with my last one so that you all know how to find it if you're interested. 

I meant it when I said I wanted to finish this book tonight. (it's 1:30am where I'm at right now)