chapter 30

hola my hoes

not me finally getting motivation to write pls

this chapter was so fun to write, honestly

tbh the drama is mostly focused on me kai and mattia tho, but dw ale and reva have their moments too

chile anyways this shit is getting too long so

enjoy the story

       _____________________________________________________________________________

The group of five got into their assigned cars: Mattia, Kairi and Ebun in Mattia's car, then Alejandro and Reva in Alejandro's car. But there was a small problem arising between Mattia and Kairi.

"So me and Ebun can sit in the back, then Mattia can drive. Cool?"

Ebun was about to agree when Mattia spoke before she could say a word.

"Doesn't it make sense for Ebun to sit in front with me?" he asked, facing Kairi with a pointed look.

"W-well I just thought-" Kairi stammered, intimidated by the boy in front of him.

"Boys it's really not a big deal. Like I know I'm gorgeous and everything but-"

"You are." Mattia and Kairi said in unison, causing Mattia to glare at the wasian.

"Hey, watch it. You don't get to-"

"Baby." Ebun interrupted.

Mattia turned to his girlfriend, a smile slowly starting to show on his face.

"Yes, my princess?" he grinned, side-eyeing Kairi.

"Shut up."

The smile was gone.

Kairi giggled, covering his mouth with his small hands.

"Anyways, what I was trying to say was, let's not argue, ok? I'll sit with Kai for now, and babe, I'll sit with you on the way back. Sounds good?"

"Sure." Kairi smiled.

"Ugh....fine." Mattia rolled his eyes, getting into the driver's seat while pouting.

Ebun laughed. She reached out to open the door and give her sulking boyfriend a kiss or two when she felt a soft hand against hers.

"Leave him, he's just being an idiot. Come sit in the back with me."

Ebun giggled.

"Okay Kai."

Mattia watched in jealousy as Kairi lead Ebun to the back seat, opening the door for her.

He scoffed.

Fucking cockblocker.

Alejandro's POV

Reva and Alejandro watched in amusement at the situation unfolding before them.

"Please, they're both such simps for Ebun I can't," Reva laughed.

"Honestly, oh my god. Lowkey feel bad for Kai though." Alejandro grinned.

"Same. But oh well. Let's forget about them." Reva smiled, turning in her seat to face the hispanic boy next to her.

"How've you been lately?"

Alejandro's eyes widened, not thinking Reva would even care about him after all he's done to her.

"I've been alright. Not too horrible, I just always feel bad for..." he looked down into his lap. "Hurting you all the time..."

Alejandro took a sharp intake of breath when he felt Reva take his hands into her own.