chapter 14

"Are they kissing?"

"They can't be, they're sleeping."

"But they're sleeping together."

"ooOOOOO, together!"

"What happens if we wake them up?"

"I don't know. Let's jump on them!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

Alejandro and Reva had peacefully sleeping, wrapped up in each other's bodies when they they felt three pairs of small feet jumping up and down on them. However, they may have been small, but it was enough to wake them up.

"What the f- i mean- hell?"

"Why the- what-"

The two teenagers immediately sat up and saw Maria, Natalia and Sophia jumping continuously on the bed, screaming all sorts of things. What the absolute hell.

"Wake up!"

"You were kissing!"

"Ew!"

"I don't think that's what kissing means, Natty."

"Que estas haciendo? Quita de aqui!" Alejandro shouted, whacking the childrens' legs.

"Uh, yeah! What he said!" Reva also shouted, annoyed that she didn't understand shit of Spanish but assumed he was telling the kids to get out.

Fed up, Alejandro got out of the bed and carried all of the children, yes, all of them, at the same time ('This family has a talent for carrying multiple children at once,' Reva thought) and walked out the bedroom door and placed the children in the corridor, shooing them away. Before they could get back inside the room, Alejandro quickly entered and slammed the door shut, locking it this time. He turned back to Reva with an exasperated look on his face.

"Sorry about that, these kids don't understand the meaning of privacy."

Reva smiled, tired.

"It's okay. I'm guessing we were supposed to get up anyway."

"Let me check the time..." Alejandro said, walking over to where Reva was on the bed on her phone and reaching over to grab his own phone on the bedside table.

"Damn, ten o'clock."

Reva grinned.

"I'm not surprised we slept for so long, we went to bed at like 2am."

Taking a seat next to Reva, Alejandro decided to scroll through his Instagram.

liked by mattiapolibio and others       katiepego if you cant tell by now I'm in floridaview all 1,093 comments

katiepego if you cant tell by now I'm in florida
view all 1,093 comments

Alejandro smiled and liked the post. He had seen some of this girl on TikTok but didn't really pay that much attention to her. Only now he realised he would love to get to know her.'Damn, she's beautiful.' he thought to himself.