chapter 5

"Ok so I only have one spare room, and I'm obviously gonna be sleeping with Mattia, so you and Alejandro can share a room." Ebun stated. "Cool?"

"Cool."

The school day had ended and Alejandro, Reva, Ebun and Mattia had arrived at Ebun's house.

"So who's showing up to this party then?" Reva questioned. Ebun unlocked her front door and held it open for Reva, Alejandro and Mattia to get inside.

"Well," Mattia started."We can invite the boys, right?"

"Of course, babe." Ebun smiled. "So that's already Kairi, Alvaro, Roshaun and Robert."

"Thanks," Mattia grinned, slightly bending down and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

Ebun locked the door and made her way into the kitchen, urging the rest of them to come along.

"Hey Mom, hey Dad." she said.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi honey, how was school?"

"It was good. Reva, Alejandro and Mattia are here, as you can see." She gestured behind her and moved to the side to make them a bit more visible.

"Hey guys, me and my husband will be leaving soon, so we'll be out of your hair in a minute." her mom said, smiling at the group.

The three of them politely waved at her and Ebun's dad, and smiled back.

"We'll be upstairs, 'kay?"

Her parents nodded, and so the four of them exited the kitchen and made their way upstairs into Ebun's room. Ebun's parents exited the house, and went to the hotel that they were going to be staying at for a couple of days, since they claimed they "needed a little vacation".

"Damn, I forget how big your room is," Reva exclaimed.

Ebun grinned and shrugged her shoulders, taking a seat at the edge of her bed.

"What can I say, I'm an only child."

"And I'm loving the LEDs,"Alejandro added. "We need to make a TikTok in here, because the last time we did, you hadn't gotten the lights yet."

"Bet."

Mattia sat himself down next to Ebun on the bed, and then Reva and Alejandro shared one of the multiple beanbags in the room. And if Alejandro shuffled closer to Reva, she didn't say anything, and if she noticeably blushed at the close proximity, Alejandro didn't say anything.

"So who else is coming?" he asked.

"Well I have a list of people who I wanted to invite, but let's throw some names real quick." Ebun ordered. "Go."

"Uhh, Cynthia?" Reva said.

"Fuck no." Mattia commented, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "Fuck that bitch."(A/N no hate to Cynthia tho)

"Baby, I keep saying that you can't hate her forever," Ebun quietly said.

"Yeah, I know." Mattia sighed, rubbing his neck. "But can we please not invite her?"

"Whatever you want, babe." Ebun gave him a quick kiss. "I won't pressure you."

Mattia smiled.

"Thanks."

Reva decided to say something to remove the small amount of tension in the air.

"So I'm guessing no Jenna either?"

Mattia nodded.

"Please."

Ebun nodded and reached behind her to grab a notebook that was sat on her bedside table. She scribbled down "Cynthia" and "Jenna" and added them to her no-go list that already had Josh's name on there as well. She looked at the list of the people who were coming, and proceeded to read them out.