chapter 8

Entering the living room,  Alejandro and Reva quickly found Kairi talking to Venusha at the bar, and quite near to them was Ebun and Mattia. And let's just say Ebun looked a little.....well......drunk. She was swaying left and right, shouting random things (however the loud music made this not that noticeable) and clutching onto Mattia. Mattia, being the good boyfriend that he was, was obviously looking after her.

"Damn, she must have drank loads," Reva chuckled.

"Yeah, but nothing we haven't seen before," Alejandro grinned.

The two made their way towards the couple that were currently arguing ('Why argue with a drunk Ebun,' Reva thought. 'You're obviously gonna lose.').

"Babe come on, you gotta sit down."

"Mattiiiiiiiii nooooooo, I wanna standddddd!" Ebun slurred.

"But Ebun..." Mattia sighed, slightly smiling to himself because of the nickname.

"Ok how about this. If you sit down, you get unlimited kisses."

"WOAHHHHH! MATTI, REALLLYYYYY? OKOKOK I'LL SIT DOWN I WANNA KISS YOU-ohhh myy gawdddd it's Reyva and Alegandrooo! HI REYVA HI ALEGANDRO!"

Ebun hung onto Mattia's arm, stumbling forward and attempted to give both Reva and Alejandro a hug.

"Woah!" Reva exclaimed, taking in Ebun's drunk figure now that she was right in front of her and opened her arms to greet a smiling Ebun.

"Mmmmm, Reyvaaaaa, I missed youuuuuu, where'd you goooo?"

Reva giggled as she attempted to pull away from the hug after a few seconds but Ebun wouldn't let go.

"I just went to the kitchen to talk to Alejandro. Now why don't you let go so you can get your kisses?"

"Yay yay yay! Waaiitttt but firstttt.."

Ebun sprung back from Reva and crashed into Alejandro, also giving him a big hug.

"Hey Ebun," he laughed.

"Hi Ale!" 

After about 3 seconds Ebun removed herself from Alejandro's body and grabbed Mattia's hand, swinging it left and right.

"Kissy?" Ebun asked, looking up to Mattia with large puppy eyes.

Mattia placed a small kiss on Ebun's lips, barely lasting a second.

"Matiiiiiii babyyyyy, you said unlimited!  I want moreeee!"

"I'll give you more later, okay?"

Ebun pouted.

"Okayy..."

Mattia looked back to Reva and Alejandro, smiling softly.

"Sorry about that guys, she's had a little bit too much to drink," he chuckled, softly pulling Ebun closer to his chest.

"Mmmmm, you're warm..." Ebun whispered, wrapping her arms around him(A/N well you wouldn't be able to hear her if she whispered bc of the music but lets just say the music is less louder lmao).

"Yeah, I can tell," Alejandro laughed.

"Imma go take her to bed, it's already 12. I'll just get her to lie down and hopefully she dozes off." Mattia said. "We'll be upstairs." He gestured to the ceiling with his head.

Alejandro and Reva looked at each other, sending a silent message. They knew that they had to talk about what had happened with Keyuraa, it was obvious that Mattia and Ebun hadn't seen what happened because Ebun was probably still really drunk at that time and Mattia was most likely with her. But Ebun definitely wasn't in the right state to talk about a serious matter, and Mattia couldn't just leave her to go talk with them.