•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]

Start from the beginning

Erza: "Eisenwald is inside, lets go!"

Gray: "Right."

Y/N: "Natsu is now my responsibility by the looks of it."

Natsu: "Urgh, sorry..."

Y/N: "You really should take some motion sickness medicine..."

The group ran into the station in hopes of finishing off Eisenwald before they could play the Song of Death. So far, they haven't seen a single member of the dark guild, which was concerning considering an army platoon supposedly stormed the building. That changed quickly when they encountered the soldiers, but they were completely wiped out, laying on the ground motionless.

Lucy: "They've been completely destroyed!"

Erza: "They are just normal people against an entire guild of dark mages, not really a fair fight."

They soon walked into a room and in front of them stood at least a hundred or so men, Eisenwald members. One particular man caught everyone's attention. He was sitting on the railing and much like Gray had no shirt on, he also had a bigass scythe by him.

Y/N: "I see a scythe. Must be Edgar."

Erigor: "ITS ERIGOR YOU FLY!"

Y/N: "Edgar."

Erigor: "ERIGOR!"

Y/N: "Eddy."

Erigor: "I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR COCK IN HALF!"

Y/N: "No."

Lucy: "Can you not antagonize the enemy?!"

Y/N: "Mental warfare, Lucy. You gotta throw punches with more than just your hands."

Eisenwald Dude #1: "You damn flies! Thanks to you Erigor was angry at me!"

Natsu: "That voice..."

Y/N: "Nice to see you are finally up."

Erza: "Tell me, Eisenwald scum, what do you plan to do!"

Erigor: "Oh, you don't know?"

Y/N: "Seriously? You literally said their plan while driving us here."

Erza: "E-Eh? I did?"

Y/N: "...A train station, loudspeakers, Lullaby that kills people with its horrid musical skills..."

Erza: "..."

Erigor: "She's a bit dumb isn't she?"

Y/N: "Never thought me and Eren-"

Erigor: "ITS ERIGOR YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE!"

 Y/N: "-Could agree on something. Erza, they plan on broadcasting the Song of Death you dumbo."

Erza: "R-Right! I KNEW THAT!"

Lucy: "She actually forgot that she said Eisenwald's plan while she was driving us here?"

Happy: "That's Erza for ya."

Erigor: "Unfortunately, now that you are here you will be getting purged as well. I'm purging you along with the fools who guard their own rights and safety without knowing they are those whose same rights have been stolen away."

Y/N: "...What?"

Erigor: "Their sin is knowing this world isn't just. And so... The Shinigami has come to punish them!"