Chapter 5

It was a strange feeling to drive back because this week passed so fast that Jimin thought this were only two days. These were the most beautiful days he could experienced in his whole 21 years life. He turned his head to look next to him. Jungkook, who drove the car, talked about his favorite movies again and that would bring Jimin to go watch one of these with him. He would just know that Jimin actually liked those kinds of movies. If he would just know.

Jimin's eyes got heavy. The last thing he saw before he fell into a long sleep, was his smiling profile of his partner. He was happy. At the end, he managed to work off the most of his todo list.

Looked like all this were too much action and adrenaline for him.

Jungkook, why are you so perfect? Why are you flawless while I am failed result of destiny?

Jimin held his chest. The well-known feeling spread everywhere inside of him. His eyes were already closed.

I love you really much, Jungkook. Thank you for everything.

---

It became really quietly next to him. Of course, he assumed, Jimin fell asleep. Unfortunately, he had to wake his boyfriend because they arrived at their destination. He parked the car and looked into the peaceful face of his lover. He was bathed in sweat. If he had a nightmare?

"Jimin. Wake up, we are at home."

He did not move and Jungkook smiled before he softly shook him.

"Do you want to make your grandma angry? Come on, baby. Wake up."

But he still was motionless. Jungkook got worried and his voice got louder.

"Jimin, you never slept that deep. What is going on? Wake up!"

And in that moment the dark-haired boy got panicked and checked if Jimin even breathed. But there was nothing. Jungkook started to tremble, tried to feel Jimin's pulse, but there was none. He started the engine and drove to the closest hospital as fast as he could. This could not be real. What was happening? He did not want his boyfriend die. He could not leave him, left him alone. Tears fall of his eyes. He continued talking with his boyfriend.

"JIMIN! DAMN IT! YOU CANNOT GO NOW! DO YOU HEAR ME? STAY STRONG LIKE YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN! STAY WITH ME!"

He drove as fast as he could, jumped out of the car when he reached the hospital, grabbed Jimin's body and carried him inside the building.

"HELP! I NEED AN EMERGENCY DOCTOR!"

They acted quickly, brought a stretcher and drove into the emergency. Jungkook went with them, still crying, held the cold hand of his boyfriend and prayed.

He had to wait. It took like forever and he just hoped. How could all this happen? Were there too many medications? He should have known it, should tell him to not take all of these at once. What is he useful for?

He waited for about four hours until a doctor appeared. Jungkook stood up from his chair, looked at him and waited for him to say that Jimin is alright. But this was not the case. He was sorry. His boyfriend dies due to a heart disease. They did all they could but Jimin overexerted his heart.

Jungkook's complete world collapsed. Heart disease?

"In general, I do not set any alarms. They annoy me and are too loud. By the way they should cause stress."

"Oh yeah...right...you avoid everything that causes stress. What a weird kink."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Sorry that I nearly shit my pants when I watch horror movies, that the villains in action movies annoy me and that I get frustrated when I watch comedy movies and do not get the joke."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Do you believe in a life after death?"

[...]

"You know, I believe in that. And I am sure that we will also find the way to each other in the life after death."

[...]

"Baby, of course we will. I cannot live without you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Baby, you nearly explode. I can hear your heartbeat."

Now he finally got it. Why was he so stupid? Why didn't he know it sooner? But why did Jimin make a secret out of it? Why? Why didn't he tell him such important information?

"We have to call his parents. Do you know them by accident?"

"He has...had only his grandma."

There was only a croak coming out of Jungkook's mouth. He felt like being in an empty shell. As if someone took all his air to breath.

When he noted the telephone number of Jimin's grandma he waited. The nurses passed him with Jimin's covered body on the stretcher. Jungkook went beside them, made the nurses to stop and looked into Jimin's gentle face. How pale he was. And his cheek was so cold. He always was an angel but now he also looked like one.

Jungkook cried again, sobbed and stood still when he was not able to go further. Why was life so unfair? Why do you have to lose the human beings you love the most? Jimin never did anything bad. He always was nice and polite, he loved to watch dancing videos and danced to them slowly. Whenever he was alone, he hummed sad songs.

Jimin, why did you leave me?

Why did you go without me? I wanted to show you places you would have loved.

Jimin.