Chapter 4

The next day started. Both boys were on the way to the amusement park. This was one of the biggest wishes the blonde one had. To visit an amusement park and drive wild rollercoasters. Jungkook was very revolted when he heard that Jimin never visited one and so he led him from attraction to attraction. Jimin sat in rollercoasters which nearly made his heart stop beating and gave him the adrenaline push he was looking for to feel so badly. He screamed like a little girl and laughed every time after that while his chest tightened.

"I need a short break.", he gasped while laughing which caused Jungkook to make fun of him.

"You said this after every rollercoaster."

"So what? This is really exhausting.", Jimin ranted and tried to look angry but failed.

The face of his opposite was too funny, especially when he tried to copy the blonde one's mimic.

"I DO NOT TALK LIKE THIS!", he ranted again and Jungkook repeated his words only to made Jimin tried to run after him and slap him.

Jimin was as happy as never before. All the years he stayed at home he caught up with this one day. So many things happened within this week. He could enjoy being alone with Jungkook, drove rollercoaster, watched horror movies, went sailing and swimming in the ocean. He watched the stars together with Jungkook and enjoyed every second he was with him.

He had so much fun. Jimin would love to stay for another week if there would not be the time that runs against him.

On the last evening, they stayed on the terrace and looked up into the night sky full of stars.

"I wish I could stay here forever."

"Yes, it is beautiful here but there are many more beautiful places we can visit together, Jimin."

Something inside the blonde one tightened. He smiled and looked back to the stars.

If it would be that easy. If life would be like in a children's book with happy end.

"Jimin."

He did not recognize that his boyfriend kneeled in front of him and held his hand.

"Tomorrow We are together for three months. I wanted to give you something. You know, it took seven years until I found my courage to got together with you. I wished I would have told you earlier. Told you how much I love you, that I will always be by your side. That I cannot live without you."

Jimin as well could not live without Jungkook. Only the thought about it was sad enough. He swiped away his tears of happiness and smiled sadly. Jungkook returned the smile, took his hand in his own and pulled something silver-ish out of his pocket.

"You know, one point on my todo list is getting married, but until then I want you to be happy with how far we came until today. Jimin, you are the person I want to spend my life with. Nobody else. Damn, I love you."

Jimin looked at the ring with gravure and cried even more before he falls into the arms of his boyfriend. His heart hurt, it beat so fast. He was so happy and so sad at the same time. Why Jungkook? Why are you so perfect? Can't you have any burr up your ass? Look at me. I am scarce. A lonely flower in a garden.

"Jungkook, I love you."

Their lips connected and Jimin inhaled the pleasant scent and cuddled onto his boyfriend. Jungkook carried the blonde one into the bedroom and made him sit down on the bed. They could not separate from each other like they were made for each other. Jimin's heart beat faster and faster, he was hot.

"Baby, you nearly explode. I can hear your heartbeat.", the dark-haired boy smiled.

If he would knew that it was true. Inside of Jimin fireworks started, ready to fly up to the sky for the last time. Ready to light up for the last time.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you, too, baby."

AndI know
All of your warmth is true
I want to hold
Your hand-picked blue flower
It's my fate
Don't smile on me
Light on me
Because I can't come to you