Mithross: Dress up, but no make up

(( Short but sweet, I'm just in a ditch right now, and I'm stressed. Comfort shipping is okay. My sister says, when I say I want to see if I can buy Max and Ross's hair off the deep web , it's creepy but not when she talks about her favorite people. Besides it could be a small bit of hair I don't mind. So anyway, regular story no smutt because it makes me uncomfortable!

  Ross looked at the dress he wore in the mirror, the skirt was a bright red, like the little bow at the top of his shirt. It was one of those anime schoolgirl dresses. With his nice skirt he also wore white stockings, which looked nice for his stream in 20-30 minutes. “Ross, you're looking cute, why?” Max asked from the hall that connected his room to the rest of the house. “Because, I promised my stream that if we got 1,000 subs I'd wear a dress, do you like it?” Ross said in his normal monotone voice, but he was genuinely curious. “Bro you look good in anything, even sweat pants.” Max said blushing softly. “I’d be more than willing to do your make-up Ross.” Krista said holding figaro and a few make-up brushes. 

“No thanks Krista, shouldn’t you be packing your stuff?” Krista nodded at ross. “Yeah, I'm so excited to actually move in with Ash, sorry Max.” “Don’t say your sorry, you guys are happy together, that's all i could ask for.” “No, I'm sorry that you're keeping the dogs, Figaro is a handful and a half.” She laughed. “Ash better treat you good Krista, otherwise we’d fight to have you back from her.” Ross said, smiling at his friend. “Don’t worry, she knows you nerds have my back.” Krista said leaving the two men alone again. Max stands for a second longer only to linger to cross. “Hey, um after your stream we should go pick up some pizza, your choice.” Max said to his best friend. 

“Sure, but I’m not going dressed like this.” Ross laughed softly as well as max. “Well yeah, I didn’t think you would, though it’d be adorable as fuck.” Max said, smiling to himself. “You think i'm cute? Thats pretty gay im not gonna lie man.” ross teased. “No, I take it back, you're not fucking cute.” max pouted and got up. “Max you know I’m just playing, You're going through a rough break right now, i was trying to be funny.'' Max sighed before leaning down and kissing Ross's forehead. “How clear is it now?” Max asked as Ross's face became a bright red. 

Speechless and unknowest what to do, Ross froze. “Ross?” Max asked while waving a hand in front of him. “I can’t believe you did that…. Before I could do anything to you.” Ross said with stars in his eyes as he got up and hugged max. Max’s face turned red too as Ross held him softly. “I-I thought you’d reject me if i tried anything max, i was so scared you wouldn’t want to be friends anymore.” Ross nuzzled into max’s chest as he smiled. “...Honestly me too ross, your’e my best friend, i thought you’d think it would be taboo if i liked you.” Max confessed.

Later, Ross was curled up in Max's arms as he held him close. Krista walks into this to get one last box. "Woah! You didn't even wait for me to move out there Ross." She laughed as Ross just nuzzled max more. "Wait was this all a plan to break me and Krista up?" "No- no he's just been crushing on you for so long, it's too obvious." She blushed embarrassed. "... I actually told him my feelings about Ash and asked him for advice on how to keep it away from our relationship Max." "I told her that she shouldn't let you go because you're a really, really good person and I'd do anything to be with you." Max blushed at his now boyfriend. "Ross, I love you." Max said kissing his forehead softly. "Two months ago you told me how much you actually loved Ross after I confessed everything to you." Krista recalled making the two men blush more. A car honked from outside, Ashlie must have been there to pick up Krista. "Well see you nerds later, my rides here." She smiled and waved goodbye to them. Ross pecked Max's cheek but then went back to cuddling him. "You tell anyone, I'll kill you." "I know." Ross rose to kiss Max with a tiny smirk on his face.

" Ross rose to kiss Max with a tiny smirk on his face