cykophan (gatcha world/anime gatcha/ meme gatcha)

First thing first here's the love child ver 1 might be updated later. At the top of the screen.her name is viper might add her in. d:< fight me!

next personalitys, cyko is insane! Should be easy enough. Phantom I think would act kinda like you have 90% Virgil (Thomas sander sides) and 10% Roman(same as virgil)

Phantoms pov)
Just another day with my boyfriend! "Can I kill that squirrel?!" he asked as I face palmed "no babe, you can't really do that remember?" he sighed, "yeah well its no fun!" I kissed his cheek softly. We were walking home from the ice cream shop. I got vanilla and he got cotton candy. We walked hand in hand making sure my dj mixer was not on the hand he held. "I still really wanna kill that squirrel.." he mumbled. Dear got I love a psychopath! "Isn't there something you'd rather do then kill poor animals?" I asked him as he smirked. "Yeah you~" he said seductively. I rolled my eyes. "Not until we get home!~" I chirped. He whined, "but phannie!" I shushed him. "No buts!" I said smiling slightly. Once home he picked me up and carried me to our bed. What the?! Cyko put me down on the bed and removed my hood. He then removed his gloves. "Remove your mixer please phannie and I'll go get the lube from the bath room," I rolled my eyes and put my mixer safely under the bed. I wouldn't want it smashed right? Once I did that I laid down on the bed trying not to blush. He came back with the small bottle and took off his hoodie thing then his random tie he always wears starting to undress. "Come on phannie you gotta get undressed too!" he said taking off his pants. I got up and took everything off slowly just to, ya know tease him slightly. "Phannie! Hurry up!~" he whined. I giggled softly "Yeah? I think you can wait a minute~" I said taking off my shirt slowly. He groaned but waited patiently.

No pov)
As soon as the two boys were undressed ,and ready,(he did get the lube for a reason!) the blue haired one climbed on to the other and kissed him passionately. The smaller, more emo, one let out a series of small moans. "Mmm c-cyko!" he more so whined. "What phannie? Cat got your tounge?"
Phantom huffed, "just fuck me!" cyko smired, "mmm nah I'll take my time thanks... Kinda like someone did with their clothes!" Phantom whined more. "But cykopath!" cyko blushed more then he already was when phantom said his full name. "No buts!~" cyko said kissing the others neck. Phantom whined softly as he did so. "Damn it cyko please!" cyko got off his neck still smirking, "well if you insist!" he said lining himself up and thrusting slowly into him. Phantom moaned, "fuck! Cyko f-faster!" cyko smirked and tried to go faster. This continued until the two came.

Phantoms pov)
"Cyko... Hold me?" I asked softly pulling him on me more then him lifting himself over me. "Okaaaaay but I wanna kill the squirrels!" I rolled my eyes and giggled, "and I thought you were the one to convince me not to kill everyone with my mix gear!" he laughed as he kissed me softly. "I was! But i didn't convince myself!" he said intertwining our fingers. "You're insane." "you're the one who wanted to destroy every thing..." then we fell asleep.

(6 years later)

"Viper get your butt down here!" I sighed. Having a 3 year old get into the knifes is not fun. (Oh I know, you all are probably like "oh shit bad parents!" one of them is fucking insane and the other was fucking evil of course the kids gonna be a little shit!) "yes mommy?" viper acted sweetly. "We don't carve the cupboards, even if we really want too." viper pouted. "But mommy!" "ah! No buts!" viper tried to argue as cyko entered the room. "I have no idea what is going on but mommy can I borrow reaper? Ya know from your mix gear?" I face palmed. "You are not killing another thing with my mix gear love!" cyko pouted but understood and nodded. I sighed and started making food for everyone. Viper ran up stairs to get her toys to eat with her like always.
She only grabbed a few. Cyko kissed my cheek and sat at the table.

I know it's a weird family, but I love them...
(The end finally-_- alright enjoy!)