PT.3 C H A P T E R EIGHT

Start from the beginning

"Kiss?" She said and I leaned over the arm rest to press a kiss to her lips. "I love you." She whispered and I pulled back, our distance still close as she looked up at me with gleaming eyes. "You still love me?" She asked, as if I didn't just tell her.

"You know I do." I mumbled lowly. "Never stopped, never will."

She smiled. "Good."

I pushed back and grabbed my room key. "I'll be right back." I said again before leaving the room.

I felt less suffocated as soon as I stepped out but I knew it was only my mental guilt. God I feel terrible.

Starting down the hall, I tugged the gloves on to warm my hands but I almost felt like I deserved to be freezing. You wanted to be cold right? So be cold. That's what my mind was saying.

And I wholly agreed with my smart ass internal thoughts. But I didn't know. If I knew, I obviously wouldn't have made the idiotic decision to sleep around. But I didn't, how could I?

I was so sure she was cheating on me with Hassan, I was positive we would be ending. How the fuck did this happen?

Now I'm the asshole. I'm the one that's about to be begging not to get a divorce. Full circle shit huh?

Once I reached the door, I knocked softly and stepped back, waiting for her to open it. "One second!" Once it opened, her face lit up. "Hey.. back again?" She reached for my shirt and pulled me slightly, her face coming closer to kiss me up I pulled my head back. Something I should've been done. "What's wrong? Wait what happened to your nose?" She whispered with a frown and I looked down at my hands. "Y/n?"

"Robyn's here." I mumbled. When I raised my head, I saw confusion and shock swimming in her eyes. "She's in my room.. right now."

"Oh," she looked down and shook her head slightly. "I thought y'all was getting a divorce? You said you guys were done."

I nodded softly. "I know. I thought we were but," I sighed and shrugged. "I was wrong about everything. We talked and it was all just miscommunication."

A weak chuckle left her lips. "Well shit." I frowned when she took in a deep breath, her glow immediately diminishing. "That's um.. that's great for you. I'm happy you're able to get her back."

I stepped forward when she started closing the door. "Diamanté-"

"Y/n," she held her hand up. "You should be with your wife right now while you can. That's what matters. Not me."

"I'm not done." I said and her head tilted when I stepped back. "I'm leaving the tour. It's for the best, you know?" I didn't wanna say I saw heartbreak in her eyes but it was something. And even if we didn't have a relationship like that, it pained me. "I'm sorry if it ruins anything within the choreography but that's why we always have a backup, you know? So Mikey can-"

"I know who the replacement is, Y/n." She breathed out, her eyes firmly on the ground. "I got it. Good luck with everything. I mean that." Without another glance, the door shut.

I felt terrible.. again. But there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't be on tour with the same girl I cheated with and expect Robyn to trust me, let alone forgive me. I'm doing what I have to do even if it means hurting saweetie in the process.

-

"Just one bite." I shook my head with a grimace as Robyn held her chopsticks up, some raw shit on the end of it. "Please? Just one bite? It's good, I swear." I stared at her plainly as she brought it closer until I opened my mouth.