Part 1 - Final

Macy opened her eyes and saw Dylan kissing her shoulder. She smiled a little and gave him a peck.
''Did you sleep well, princess?'' He asked her. She nodded and snuggled closer to him.

''I planned something for us since we are free and it's summer break.'' He said as he caressed her bare back. She felt shivers run down her body at the contact and lifted her head to look at him.

''Where are we going?'' Macy asked him.
''You'll see.'' He chuckled and kissed her head. They got up and took a shower together. Macy was curious about what Dylan planned for them. But she always knew that Dylan's plans were the best.

They walked inside the closet and got dressed.
''I'll go make us a breakfast. You will just pack few things for you and me that will be enough for a week, okay baby?'' Dylan asked her and gave her a kiss before going out the closet.

While Dylan was making her favourite chocolate pancakes, Macy started packing their clothes. She asked herself where are they going if they are going to stay for a week. She was more curious now.

When she packed everything in one big suitcase, she exited their room and came in the kitchen where she saw already served table. She smiled at the little heart of the pancake and kissed her fiancè.

''I love you, baby.'' She said and hugged him. She wanted to be closer to him as much as she could.
''I love you too.'' He smiled widely and kissed the top of her head.

And they really did love each other. Mates love was different kind of love. Through mate bond they couldn't stay far away and it made them to get to know each other and build their love.

''We are soon going to our destination. I planned everything and you're going to love it.'' He said, excitedly like a little child. She laughed and kissed him. She couldn't get enough of his lips.

''I believe I will like it. You somehow never disappointed me.'' She stated, smiling.
''Of course. That's me.'' He said acting full of himself. She slapped his chest lightly and sat down to eat.

The pancakes were delicious and she couldn't help herself but want more. When they finished, they got ready and Dylan took the suitcase. Macy packed some food for the ride to their location.

They got inside the car and Dylan turned the engine on.
''When am I going to find out where are we going?'' She asked.
''Soon. You need to be patient.'' He chuckled and kissed her hand that was in his.

''I'm going to love our kids. They will be beautiful like you.'' He said, smiling.
''I'm glad you think that.'' She said. They wanted to have mini they who will run around the house. They will be creation of their love.

They stopped on the traffic light when it turned red. Dylan couldn't help but kiss her while they were waiting. He pulled away and just then it turned green.

While he was driving, Dylan didn't predict a van that was coming on their side. Van smashed into their car on Dylan's side. They couldn't do anything about it. They didn't know this would happened.

When everything stopped all it could be heard was honking of other cars. They ended up in an accident. Dylan and Macy opened their eyes and looked at each other.

Macy had glass all over her and her once golden wavy hair was now red with her blood. She felt numb and it didn't pain her anything.

Dylan felt thick liquor on his forehead as he looked at his beautiful love. The metal stick went through his torso because of a crash. They knew this was the end.

''I love you, baby.'' She barely said, but still smiled sadly.
''I love you, princess.'' He smiled. He felt his eyes closing and soon he passed away. Macy smiled to herself and closed her eyes. It was sad sight to see.

If one mate dies, the other one is following him because their love is too strong to keep them separate. They will meet each other again.

****

Mya was watching TV with few kids in the orphanage. She decided to stay and help with the orphanage. She loved kids there a lot and couldn't separate from them. And they loved her a lot.

Breaking news! 28 year old man and 18 year old girl that as assumed were a couple, died tragically in a car accident. Doctors informed that the female victim was pregnant. The drunk driver drove through the red light and that caused the car crash to happen. He will be sentenced with the prison term. This was-

''Nooooo!'' Mya yelled in tears and grabbed her hair in her hands as she looked at the pictures of them on the TV. The pain she felt because of her best friend and a sister was unbearable.

The girl she hung out with her whole life died because of some reckless driver. But deep in her heart she knew Macy was happy with her mate. And she truly was.

Sorry because of the end. I decided for this story to be short and I hope you liked it.