Part 1 - Chapter 3

Macy's POV

This is not a house. This a freaking mansion. Mr. Moore has a mansion. It's so beautiful. I looked at the mansion in awe until I heard his voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

''Let's go inside when you stop drooling over a house.'' He smirked, making me blush. I fixed the backpack on my shoulders and started going towards the door.

He unlocked the house and let me inside first. Inside was more beautiful. It looked so nice and cozy. I went further in a hallway when I saw kitchen on the one side with huge dining room and living room was across.

There was also a staircase leading upstairs. I turned to look at him and saw him already staring at me. I blushed and looked in a floor real quick.

''Do you like it?'' He asked me, using gentler tone which surprised me.
''Yes. You have a beautiful home, Mr. Moore.'' I said.
''Don't call me so formally. Just call me Dylan when we are out of the school.'' I nodded my head.

He motioned me with his hand to follow him and I listened. We went upstairs in the big hallway. There were doors on the left and it was very long hall.

''Do you want to sleep in my room or spare room?'' He asked. I looked at him wide eyed.
''What?''
''My room or spare room?'' He repeated.
''Spare room.'' I shot up. He looked at me angrily, but it was soon replaced with blank face again.

He stopped in front of the marble door and opened it. Inside was beautiful room. Big fluffy bed was in a middle and there were two doors across each other. The room was in shades of beige and white which I really liked it.

I jumped up a little when I felt a hand on the side of my waist.
''My room is next to yours. If you need something, you can always come.'' He whispered seductively. Dirty old man.

''Stop it, Dylan.'' I warned him and removed myself from his grasp. His eyes got red and he smirked at me mischeviously.
''Say my name again.'' He ordered me. I looked at him confused.

''Dylan.'' I said, confused. He smirked and pulled me to his chest. He smashed his lips on mine startling me. I started punching his shoulders even if I barely reached them.

He kissed me so gently and I could feel his canines on my lip. Did he just got turned on just because I said his name? After he pulled away, he licked his lip and looked at me.

''You taste sweet, Macy.'' He said and pecked my lips before going out. I touched my lips again and the feeling was still there. My first kiss. Stolen by him.

I went to the bathroom and washed my lips with water before going out of the bathroom. I opened the other door to see an empty closet. I took my backpack and suitcase that he previously put in the room and started unpacking my clothes.

My life turned 180⁰ in a day. On my eighteenth birthday. I could never expect this to happen. A human mated to vampire. How is that possible? That never happened. But who knows what Powers wanted by deciding for us two to be mates. And he is too old for me.

I finished and most of the shelves stayed empty because I don't have that much clothes to fill all shelves. I changed in sweatpants and T-shirt. I got out of the closet and ploped down on the bed.

Room is so beautiful, but I miss my old room. I already miss Mya too. We cried really hard when we were separating. I know I will see her at school, but that's not the same. I miss all the kids there too. But I'm already 18 and I would move out from the orphanage anyway, I just didn't expect it too be like this.

I heard a knock on my door and saw Dylan entering the room. His face showed worry, but just for a moment, when he saw me crying. He got closer and sat at the edge of a bed. I wiped my tears and sat up a little.

''Are you okay?'' He asked.
''Do I look okay?'' I said.
''You look like a crybaby.'' He smirked.
''Get out. You don't want to look at the crybaby.'' I said. Why did I say this? I'm stupid. I pushed myself down and turned opposite of him.

I heard him move and I thought he left, but he actually laid next to me.
''I said get out.'' I told him, but he didn't move an inch. Instead, he turned my face to look at him and pecked me.

''Stop kissing me. What's wrong with you?'' I raised my voice.
''You're cute when you're mad.'' He chuckled. I blushed and pushed him away.

''I searched for you for ten years. You don't have the right to push me away. I won't be without you for a second.''
''You don't even know me.'' I said.
''It doesn't matter.'' He shrugged.

''I don't like you.'' I lied. He smirked as he got up.
''Yes, you do. But you won't admit it out loud.'' He said and got out of my room. I stared at the door in confusion. How does he even know that? Stupid ass.