Part 2 - Chapter 4

Macy's POV

I woke up in my king sized bed when morning sun streamed in my room. I almost thought I was in heaven, but then Pedro knocked on the door and called me with his voice.

I groaned and put my feet on the cold marble floor. I lazily walked to the door and opened it.

''You haven't gotten ready yet?'' He screeched and pushed past me.

''Considering I just woke up, no, I haven't.'' I sarcastically snorted.

''Boss expects you in the lobby right now, miss girl.'' He said.

''Alright. I'm done in 15 minutes.'' Isaid walking in the bathroom.

Since I had a shower last night, I decided to brush my teeth and do my hair. I put a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I like it in a natural way. I got dressed in a cute summer dress and walked out of my room quickly.

Me and Pedro found Mr. Moore waiting in the lobby for us. I flinched when he sent me a glare.
''You're late and I won't tolerate that.'' He spat. I nodded my head.

''Yes, Sir.'' I answered curtly, playing with my fingers. He actually scared me when he was looking like this. I felt like a child being scolded for doing something wrong.

''Don't do it again.'' He muttered. I looked up at him when he used softer tone. He cleared his throat and started walking when Pedro pushed me forward.

We got inside the black silk car as he drove to me, unknown destination. I remember that my mom always told me I am as pretty as a model. I never believed her until I met Pedro. He introduced me to the agency and I liked it. And since I am a student, they put less pressure on me.

Surprisingly, we arrived at the beach. I was shocked with the beautiful view. The water was blue like the sky as it was touching with the white sand. Magnificent was the only word I would describe that beach.

There were also other people with cameras and at the side was a small white tent. Mr. Moore shook hands with the director and acknowledeged each person. I smiled and shook hands with all of them.

''I must say you have a beautiful model, Mr. Moore. I'm very pleased to work with her.'' The older woman smiled at me.
''I'm Fanica Castelli, the director. Nice to meet you.''
''I'm Macy Wilson. It's my pleasure to cooperate with you.'' I smiled sweetly.

''We shall start. Sun is perfect now.'' She clapped her hands excitedly and chuckled. I was being led in that white tent to get new makeup and outfit. The dresses I was going to wear were very glamourous, especially the red one with long slit on the right leg.

After short time with professionals, I was ready. I got out of the tent as Pedro gasped.
''You're gorgeous, Macy. Photos will be excellent.'' I blushed at his compliment, but when I met intense gaze of my boss who shamelessly stared at the slit on my leg, I felt my blush deepen. My body felt on fire under his gaze and it made me have more self-confidence.

''We're ready.'' One of the staff shouted, startling me. They told me to pose naturally, just how I know. It was amazing to get a photoshoot on such a beautiful place. Throughout the photoshoot, I was changing dresses and makeup looks. It was fun and staff were actually really nice.

I was glad to hear Mrs. Castelli's compliments and positive comments. Mr. Moore had pleased face as I was getting photographed. I would probably end up onthe front page of the magazine. There will be a generous payment.

I was just so excited about sightseeing. I will make Pedro go with me everywhere. I hope Mr. Moore will join us, but he is so uptight so I don't think he will.

We finished around 3 p.m. and I was starving by the time we were done. I wanted to have a nice meal and much needed rest.

''We will go eat together now.'' Pedro whispered to me and motioned to Mr. Moore. I nodded quickly and went to change. I was back in my first outfit and without tons of makeup.

We were driving together with Mr. Moore at the front. He was discussing about my next photoshoot with other models. There will be a group photoshoot which I never had before. They always photographed me alone.

Before I knew we were at the restaurant. Those two went inside, but I decided to sent my mom a text since we were in a different time zones and called Jordan in hope he will pick up. To my surprise, he did.

''Hey, babe.'' His voice was a bit weird at first, but I let it pass.
''I wanted to hear you. I miss you.'' I said. Maybe, I was a bit lying 'cause I didn't miss him a lot. But I still wanted to see him.
''I miss you too.'' He answered.

''You better go to sleep. See you in a few days.''
''Good night, Jordan.''
''Bye, babe.'' He ended the call quicker than I thought he will. But he was probably very tired. I quickly put my phone back and walked inside the restaurant.

Don't forget to vote.