Part 2 - Chapter 5

Macy's POV

"We are going sightseeing today." Pedro said on the breakfast. I was alone with Pedro for the breakfast 'cause Mr. Moore decided to oversleep today. I was a tiny bit disappointed when he said he won't come with us, but he worked harder than us this few days. He deserved that rest.

"I can't wait. Take your swim trunks and we're going." I beamed. I shoved the rest of the waffles in my mouth. I already dressed up before in my bikini and just put summer dress on the top. I couldn't wait to swim in the sea and today was very hot.

I waited in the lobby while Pedro was changing in his room. I was excited to explore that beautiful place. These few days were very tiresome, but I endured. And unfortunately we are going back tomorrow after we say goodbye to the staff and Fanica. 

I miss my little brother and parents. I will go meet Jordan to see what he has been doing. But it's time for me to have fun. 

"Are you ready, Macy?" Pedro asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. i smiled and nodded. We decided to go to a beach in front of the hotel. Pedro told me to slow down, but I was too excited as I removed my dress and ran inside the water. 

It was warm and I cooled down immediately. Pedro also joined me in the sea, but jumped away.

"It's cold for me." He frowned.

"It's perfect temperature. What are you talking about?" I chuckled and dove in the water. My hair clung to my neck making me shiver slightly.

"I brought us towels 'cause you forgot." Pedro said.

"Thanks. That's why you're my best manager." I laughed. He smiled proudly.

"I don't want this to end. This is awesome." Pedro complained making me smile sadly. Here is really beautiful.

"Me neither. But tomorrow is back to reality." I informed.

We swam some more then Pedro wanted to rest. I stayed in the water to chill some  more. Minutes passed, when I heard Pedro yelling after me. I turned my head around and saw Mr. Moore shirtless looking at me.

I gawked over his toned chest and first time in my life I saw defined six pack. The man in front me was thick and hot. I had some images of how his body would look like, but that totally reached my expectations and more.

I was staring at him for a bit when strong wave crushed me down. That was probably embarassing. I got up slowly and looked at them to see Pedro dying of laugh and Mr. Moore trying to cover up a smile. Jesus, that made me blush profusely. I walked out of the water staring at the sand.

"Hi, Mr. Moore." I said and took my pink towel and wrapped it around me.

"Hi, Macy. That was a big wave, hmm?" He mocked. I furrowed my eyebrows aand shot him a glare. I couldn't get mad at him when he was blessing me with that six pack. 

"Why don't you go and see?" I shot up. 

"Nah...I already saw what it did to you." He shrugged and laughed a little. His laugh was gorgeous, I must say. And his teeth were pearly white. Amazing

"I'm going in my room to shower." I said hurriedly. I slipped my flip flops on and rushed in the hotel. I'm getting very flustered and my heart feels like it would jump out at any time. And it's because of him. But I continuously keep forgetting that I have a boyfriend.

I don't want to betray Jordan and I for sure hate cheaters. So I'm going to push my feelings aside and focus on my relationship. He will always be my boss and our relationship will be professional. It will never be more than that. And he is older and experienced in life. What was I even thinking?

I finished my shower and put on shorts and a T- shirt. I was hungry, but I didn't want to go alone to eat for lunch. So I called Pedro, but he said he didn't want to go with me saying he is relaxing in his bubble bath. I rolled my eyes on that.

Mr. Moore was one room next to mine so I knocked on his door. He opened with towel around his neck.

"Do you want to go to the restaurant with me?" I asked. He nodded. I waited for him until he got out in khaki shorts and white polo. 

We walked in silence towards the restaurant. I was feeling comfortable with him and I wasn't alone at the table.

"Thank you for coming with me, Mr. Moore." I said once we were situated.

"No problem." He muttered.

"Is this the first time you worked as someone's boss?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. But I worked other jobs too." He answered. I nodded in understanding.

"What college do you plan to go to?" He asked surprising me. I never thought he would be interested in my private life.

"I haven't thought about that yet." I answered blushing.

"Understandable. It's a tough decision." He said. Very tough. I thought looking at him.

Don't forget to vote.