Part 2 - Final

Macy's POV

I woke up from terrifying dream. How and why did I have that awful dream? But it doesn't make sense. I had parents and even a boyfriend who cheated on me at the end. What a strange dream.

Everything started with the car accident that never actually happened. I still had my man's arms around me protectively. He squished me between his arms while sleeping peacefully.

My eyes watered suddenly. In that accident I dreamed of, not only did I lost my man, but our creation too. It felt terrifying to even think about that.

Sun rays started streaming through the window letting me know that it was the morning. Silent tears made their way on my cheeks as I sniffled. I shouldn't be crying because of that useless dream, but my hormones took advantage of me.

''Baby.'' I heard his husky voice. I woke him up with my sniffles. I thought I was quiet, but forgot he had better sense of hearing than me.

''What's wrong, babygirl?'' He asked softly, making me shred more tears. Why did he have to be so soft?

''It's nothing. I'm fine.'' I whispered. His fingers found my hair. I looked up to meet his worried eyes.

''Why is my beautiful princess crying? Huh? What saddened her?'' He asked, kissing my forehead softly.

''A dream.'' I answered.

''Do you want to talk about it?'' He asked. I shook my head in response.

''Can we get up and go eat something? I'm hungry.'' I explained.

''Of course, babydoll.'' He said as he got up, pulling me with him.

He undressed me and himself then both of us entered the shower. Seeing him that muscular and perfect made me horny. So I asked him to make love to me. And he did.

He released inside of me many times and I let him. The deed was already done. It's not like we would have twins if he came inside of me. And I learnt that s*x during pregnancy was normal and beneficial. And I have been getting that a lot lately since I figured out I'm expecting.

We finished showering and he dressed me in his shirt and boxers. It was weekend and neither of us had anything to do which I was glad for.

He made me breakfast later on. Egg toast with sausages. The best I could bear eating. My hormones do be wilding lately.

''I dreamt that we had a car crash at first.'' I began, my throat squeezing in fear. Dylan looked at me weirdly and sat me on his lap.

''Then in some different universe, we met again under different circumstances. We had different life. It was quite terrifying.'' I explained.

''I understand. But we are here. This is our life. No need to be so scared even tho I can understand where that fear is coming from. A lot happened in our lives that we couldn't escape from, but we are still here together.'' He reassured me.

I smiled and kissed him softly. His tongue found mine immediately and wrapped around it. He gently kissed me and massaged my tongue with his.

We broke the kiss that made me flustered. I couldn't help myself when he would kiss me like that. His lips and tongue were amazing.

''I love you, baby.'' He whispered softly.

''I love you too. I have to tell you something.'' I blurted out.

''What is it?''

''In that car crash, we weren't the only one who died. Thank God, that it's still alive.'' I breathed out. He looked at me confused then I placed his large hand on my stomach. His hand covered my whole stomach.

I leaned down to his ear and softly whispered:
''I'm pregnant.''

He tensed. My head stayed on his shoulder and his hand on my stomach. We were in silence for a few moments. He was still shocked to find out that he will become a dad to our little bean.

His thumb started tracing circles on my belly as he kissed my shoulder.
''Are you sure?'' He asked.

''I took three tests a week ago. But I still visited the doctor. I'm already 8 weeks. I heard it's hearbeat too. It's like a melody.'' I smiled softly.

''Why didn't you tell me?'' He asked.

''I wanted to make sure.'' I replied. He nodded and kissed me in the crook of my neck. I smiled as I played with his soft hair.

''I'm so happy, baby. You're the only woman I could imagine myself to have a kids with. I love you both so much.'' He said, making my eyes swell. That was beautiful.

''We love you too. Few more months to go and I can't wait to hold our child in my arms.''

''Me too, baby, me too.'' Then he kissed me again.

This is the final chapter of part 2. I know you never expected this twist. I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for reading.