Part 2 - Chapter 1

A/N
This part will take place in their other life with the plot twist at the end.

Macy's POV

''Bye, Jordan.'' I smiled at my boyfriend. He waved me and got inside his car. These past few days, there was something up with him. I hope he doesn't have problems at home. But I think he would tell me.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I entered my home. And in that moment heard a cry of my little brother. He was running around the house naked while mom was chasing him. For a 3 year old, he is fast. Noticing me, he hid behind my legs.

''Peter, come here. You need to have a bath.'' My mom said. Her eyes were asking for my help. I laughed and kneeled down in front of him.
''Do you want to play with Mr. Dinky?'' I asked.
''Yes.'' He squealed.
''Mr. Dinky wants a bath too. Do you want to join him? He will be very happy.'' I winked at him. He nodded his head. Mom took him upstairs when he didn't resist.

Always the same thing when he needs to take a bath. This is one of the three reasons we can get him to take a bath. That little guy just hates taking baths. Like there is a monster beneath bubbles. I can't wait when he starts going in the school. He will be less bother.

I went up in my room to change my clothes after school. I took a shower and got dressed in my casual clothes. I was tired and wanted to take a rest. But unfortunately my annoying manager called me.
''Yes, Pedro?'' I sighed.
''Shooting is in 5. But you need to come in 3.''
''But I just came from school.'' I whined.
''You know you can't have any rest in this industry. Now better get ready and come here. There is something important I need to tell you.'' He said.

Now, I was curious what he needed to tell me. I got up from my bed and changed in jeans and white blouse. I slipped in my black boots, ready to go. The time when I was supposed to be there was already up. Meaning, I'll be late. When I heard a honk of a car, I knew my assigned driver came to pick me up.

Saying bye to my mom, I rushed  downstairs and out of the house. George was already in the car so I quickly entered and he started driving.
''Late again, Miss. Your manager will be angry again.'' He emphasized 'again'. I chuckled. Nothing was more funnier than seeing Pedro angry. That man was loosing his nerves with me.
''Please, George. He always finds a reason to be angry at me.'' I said.

''There is something important happening in the company. Pedro will tell you more about it.'' George said. What's that important thing everyone knows about except me?
''Alright.'' I frowned. Not even George wants to tell me.
''We arrived. Now out.'' He shooed me. I chuckled and got out.
''Bye, Georgy.'' I teased. He gave me a glare before speeding off.

That old man will have heart attack with me, along with Pedro. Speaking of him, just when I walked inside, he pulled me with him.
''Why are you late again? I want to beat you up. Don't do this to me, Macy.'' He rushed out, leading me to the elevator.
''Just what's wrong with you?'' I said.
We got inside the elevator and he pressed the floor where we usually film shooting.

''There is new boss of here. Now he is meeting everyone in the agency. Starting with models. And one of them is late.'' He pointed at me.
''So what? There are a lot of us. I'm sure he won't mind me being late.'' I sassed. Pedro rolled his eyes and the door opened. Indeed, there was a line with girls and boys who were models and managers all over the place.

Pedro pushed me forward to stay in line. I rolled my eyes and stood in line. I didn't even know what are we doing. I think we are introducing to the boss. I peeked over the people to catch a glimpse of the boss. I didn't see him clearly, but he was making a list. Of us.

Pedro was telling me with his eyes to stand up straighter. I better listen to him now so I won't get good scolding later. Little by little, the line was getting smaller. After half an hour, in front of me were only few people, including Mya. Famous around here. Her nose was scraping clouds from how high and mighty she acted. She thought she is the only star around here. And others were pathetic.

I didn't even want to hear her pathetic voice. She is probably kissing boss's ass right now. I noticed his brown styled hair and frames of his glasses. I was completely stunned when I saw him. His jawline was sharp and his beard was looking good on him. His tight shirt accentuated his muscles. He was probably fitness model before.

''Name?'' He asked, looking at me.
''Macy.'' I said still mesmerized with his face and look.
''Full name, Miss?'' He grumbled looking at me. I could feel, literally feel my pupils dilate. You have a boyfriend. I reminded myself.
''Macy Wilson.'' I cleared my throat.
''Age?''
''18 years old, Sir.'' I said.
''What model are you?'' He asked not looking up from the paper.
''Catalog model.'' He nodded writing everything down. Why does he need these informations?

He looked up and extended his hand.
''My name is Dylan Moore. You're reffering to me as Mr. Moore. Nice to meet you.'' He said. I shook his hand when I felt electricity in my hand.
Then I blacked out.

''Eww, don't kiss me when I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I said to him. Then I heard his laugh when I strode towards the bathroom. He just keeps messing with me.

Don't forget to vote!