Part 1 - Chapter 9

Macy's POV

Today is my graduation. I can't believe how quick time passed by. I remember it like yesterday when I and Mya were lost in first day of our freshmen year. We even missed the classroom.

But now I'm proudly getting my diploma and I'm so happy. My baby was always with me and he helped me a lot with my last terms. I learned to love him in a short amount of time and it seems like I can't get enough of him.

My name was soon called and knot started forming in my stomach. I hope I don't trip. And I didn't. I shook my hand with principal as he handed me diploma before taking a picture with me. But I was so nervous.

I noticed Dylan standing next to all professors and smiling brightly at me. He is so hot now that I want him to throw me on a bed and make love to me. I shook my thoughts out of my head and sat back. There were only few students left after me before ceremony was over.

Me and Mya jumped at each other and squealed.
''I can't believe we did it.'' She said.
''Me neither.'' I squealed.
''College, here we come.'' She yelled. I shushed her smiling because all of a sudden all attention was on us.

''Can I borrow my girl from you, Miss Hudson?'' I heard Dylan as he stood next to me.
''Yes, Mr. Moore.'' Mya laughed and winked at me before going.

Dylan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in a kiss. I locled my arms around his neck and pulled him down more. I needed this. His embrace was enough for me.

''Congratulations. You looked beautiful up there.'' He said and pecked my nose.
''Thank you.'' I said as blush coated my cheeks. He can always make me blush even if it's the simplest word.

We went out of the school and headed to our favourite restaurant where Dylan organized lunch for us two. It was simple and nice. And food was amazing.

We entered the restaurant and sat at the balcony where was table for two. It had a simple red rose in a vase and it was really nice. We ordered quickly because I already knew what I liked here.

''You're finally free from that school.'' Dylan chuckled.
''And I'm very happy about it.'' I smiled.
''But you left me there. With all brats.'' He frowned cutely. I leaned in and pinched his cheek.

''You wanted that job, you got that job.'' I said.
''You're right. But that kids are hell. You were the best.'' He said.
''Aww, I know.'' I sassed on which he laughed.

Food soon came and we digged in. And like I said, it's delicious. I just felt happy all the time and I couldn't stop smiling. It was one of the best day of my life.

''Hey, Mya is there.'' Dylan said and pointed with the finger behind me. I turned around to see but didn't saw anything.
''Are you sure?'' I asked still looking for her.

I turned my head and widened my eyes.
''Will you marry me, princess?'' He asked opening blue box with diamond ring inside. I looked at him in disbelief. Love of my life is asking me if I want to marry him and spend my life together with him.

''Yes, baby. I want to marry you.'' I sobbed and jumped at him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I pulled away so he could get up. He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed my hand like a gentleman.

''I love you and I want you to always know that.'' He said.
''I love you too.'' I said and pulled him in a kiss. This is the best day of my life and I wouldn't change it for anything.

''Let's go home.'' He said and went to pay for food before we got inside the car. I couldn't stop staring at the ring. It was so beautiful and perfect for me.

''Do you like it?'' He asked. I nodded my head.
''It's beautiful.'' I smiled and put my hand in his free one.

We soon got home as he parked in our driveway. Just when we got inside the house, he lifted me up bridal style.
''Let me make love to you now. I want you.'' He whispered in my ear as he walked to our room using his speed. I blushed deep red and kissed him softly.