Chapter 2

After rolling around on the bed for the whole night, Lin Zhixia still wakes up before eight the next morning.

Today, Luo Qin was a little late going to work and they happened to run into each other at the entrance of the study room. Lin Zhixia smiled at him when he saw him, "Good morning."

Luo Qin didn't seem to sleep well at night and frowned as soon as he got up. He nodded to Lin Zhixia, which counted as a response.

The two went downstairs together and sat at the dining table to have breakfast.

Lin Zhixia peeked at Luo Qin while eating. Luo Qin focus on eating his breakfast and didn't seem to notice his peeking so he peeked more boldly.

Early in the morning, he feels so happy to see such a handsome man in front of him and this man is his husband!

Luo Qin couldn't stand being stare anymore. He raised his eyes and glanced at Lin Zhixia, only to see the man biting the poached egg and looking at him ignorantly. After realizing that he was looking at him, Lin Zhixia immediately revealed a big smile.

It's strange.

Lin Zhixia is a bit strange recently.

Always looking at him with such silly eyes, it is completely different from the former timid personality. The former is only timed on the surface but was actually a vile person inside.

In the past, Lin Zhixia liked to peek at himself. Luo Qin understand him but every time he made a move, Lin Zhixia would quickly look away for fear of being discovered by him. Instead of staring at his with big eyes like now. Luo Qin looked at him with a dull face, like a natural dullness.

Luo Qin had to admit that Lin Zhixia is good-looking. Especially those eyes, that always wet as a deer eyes, dark, bright and watery all the time.

It's just that in the past, these eyes were always blinded by obsession.

Even so, Luo Qin still couldn't make a good impression of him. He didn't respond to Lin Zhixia smile instead put down his chopsticks, said something to Wang Ma and went out to work.

Lin Zhixia was a little dumb.

Strangely speaking, his information about this world is like reading a progress bar. It is obtained step by step. At first, he didn't even know who he was. Later, he slowly remembered his identity. He had some entanglement with Luo Qin and Luo's family but it took time for him to recover it.

He didn't know what happened between Luo Qin and Lin Zhixia before he passed through but Luo Qin coldness these days has exceeded what he thought was just a mild coldness.

It should be because a serious quarrel has occurred because of some problem, otherwise the newlyweds will not have such a cold relationship.

When he woke up early in the morning, he saw that his sweetheart's not in a good mood so Lin Zhixia drank the porridge dully.

There was a scream from the innermost room upstairs and then the door-bell rang.

Luo Yao rushed out from the inside and went downstairs. She stepped two steps with one foot. Lin Zhixia was afraid that she would fall off.

She yelled as she ran, "Wang Ma, why don't you wake me up! I'm going to be late!!"

Wang Ma returned to her, "You don't get up at this time every day. I don't know that you want to be early today."

"Our squad leader is on duty today. I promised to help her!" Luo Yao was very angry when she got up and yelled at Wang Ma for a while. When she saw Lin Zhixia sitting at the table, she said to him out loud, "What do you look at? You think that everyone is so idle like you every day?"