Chapter 6

Four years later.

At the entrance of Little Sun Kindergarten, a young female teacher and two children stood.

One of the small beans has small curly chestnut hairs. He is very beautiful. He is small like a mixed race doll. He has big amber eyes and thick curled eyelashes. The skin is white and crystal clear like milk. He is wearing a thick white winter coat on the clothes. There is also white fluff, like a little snowball, round and very cute.

Another kid stood beside him with his mouth pursed, frowning with a cold face but he was still a kid and with this expression, he looked very funny.

He is also a rare beautiful child but the clothes he wears look a bit old, the cuffs are frayed and the blue schoolbag on the back has obvious oil spots. Standing next to the carefully crafted little peas, he looks a lot rougher.

The female teacher squatted down to comfort the most beautiful and obedient little boy in their class.

"Xiao ai, don't cry. Dad will be here soon."

Lin Keai nodded, stirring the schoolbag strap with his soft fingers.

He stood at the school gate and looked around for a long time, watching the children around him being picked up by their parents one by one. He licked his mouth and wanted to cry but tried to hold back the tears.

After repeating this action many times, the little guy's tears still couldn't hold back. A bean-sized teardrop slipped from the corner of his eye and he immediately wiped it with his finger.

The kid standing nearby took a crumpled napkin from his pocket and wiped his hands.

Teacher Fang looked very distressed. There are many children in their class, all of them are very noisy. When they cry, they can't wait to lift the roof and roll on the ground but Lin Keai never does this, even if he is bullied. He just smiled softly and he was crying sadly now but he didn't make a sound. Such a little guy, among the beasts, seemed particularly pitiful.

At the corner, Lin Zhixia hurried over.

Lin Keai burst into laughter immediately, waved to him vigorously and shouted, "Dad!!!"

Lin Zhixia ran to him breathlessly and said the other teacher repeatedly apologized, "Sorry I am late, the shop is a bit busy."

"It's okay." Teacher Fang smiled and looked at the young father who was two years younger than her. She knows that he is usually very busy and she understands that he has to take care of the child alone, "Pay attention next time."

"Okay." Lin Zhixia picked up Lin Keai, saw his nose flushed with cold and whispered, "Dad is here. Sorry I'm late."

Lin Keai shook his head vigorously, his voice was sticky while thinking about a piece of rice cake, "Dad is working hard."

Lin Zhixia smiled and hugged him to say goodbye to Teacher Fang, "Xiao ai, say goodbye to Teacher Fang and Xiao xun."

Xiao xun clenched his fist and released it, repeating this action twice. This is his unique way of goodbye.

He said softly, "Goodbye teacher, goodbye Xiao xun."

Teacher Fang smiled and said goodbye to him but Chu Xun turned in silence and left coolly.

Lin Zhixia looked at his back and thought, both of them are same age why is there such a big gap.

Lin Keai turned around and hugged Lin Zhixia neck, and pressed it to his ear and said, "Dad, I'm hungry."

Lin Zhixia smiled and turned the small bean curd. Recently, he has grown a little meat and his face has become much rounder.

"Then let's go to the store and eat something delicious, okay~"