Chapter 44

"I said that I didn't want you to feel sorry." Lin Zhixia held Luo Qin face, his guilt and sadness were brightly hanging on his face. Lin Zhixia soothed, "It's all the same and I know, actually you are also innocent. You don't know that something like this will happen. The former Lin Zhixia did very bad things to you so your attitude towards me is not incomprehensible and I don't blame you."

Luo Qin shook his head, "Xiao Xia, I did do a lot of things that hurt you. I left you on the cruise ship by yourself. Later, I ignored you and brought you so much trouble. Even if you don't blame me, I can't forgive myself."

Lin Zhixia looked at him, then leaned forward and kissed his forehead lightly. On the place where there was a shallow scar that did not fade.

"I understand that you will definitely not be able to take it off for a while, but I don't want you to dwell in the past. I want to look forward. I only know that it was a misunderstanding before. Now you treat me well." Lin Zhixia pursed his lips, said, "I am also an orphan in that world. No one has ever protected me like you and no one has ever loved me. Luo Qin, you are the first one."

Luo Qin looked at him, "But I do far from enough."

Lin Zhixia lowered his eyelids and whispered, "No, I can feel it."

Over the past few days, Luo Qin has defended him time and time again, and because of his injuries, Lin Zhixia bad impression of him has been smoothed out.

In fact, person like him will be forgotten in the corner by fate and is always abandoned. People who are despised can distinguish the true heart best.

He can feel Luo Qin love, guilt and his efforts to make up for himself are all sincere.

Luo Qin whispered, "Xiao Xia, can you tell me about your life in that world?"

"There's nothing to say. Except for school, I have part-time jobs every day. I am so busy that I spin around like a top. There is nothing else." Lin Zhixia thought for a while and said, "Actually when I came to this world, I was really sad and wronged. I don't think I have done anything bad but why everyone treats me so badly? Even though I lived in the original world, it was bitter but I am content. It's not annoying but I feel unlucky, I can run into this kind of thing."

Luo Qin looked at him in distressed and Lin Zhixia smiled embarrassedly, said, "Luo Qin, I don't think I'm a person who likes to complain. I've never complained to others about my life. It's so hypocritical, but it's so strange. In front of you, I always feel that everything I say is okay. "

"Of course. "Luo Qin with reddish eyes," You can follow me like a baby. You can complain to me, you can be angry with me. Do not hold it in front of me. "

"Yeah, I really want to say it." Lin Zhixia laughed softly, "The food you cooked today is terrible."

Luo Qin knew that Lin Zhixia was deliberately making him laugh to divert his attention. He felt even more pity in his heart and his face showed reluctantly smiled then hugged him into his arms and gently kissed Lin Zhixia hair.

Lin Zhixia rubbed the tip of his nose, smiling at the corners of his mouth and his eyes seemed to shine with starlight, "Luo Qin, I told you my biggest secret. Do you want to cherish me more?"

"I will cherish you very much every second." Luo Qin looked at him with a soft and firm gaze, "I won't hurt you again."

Lin Zhixia smiled and said "Yeah", and then tightly embraced him.

The two had been intimate for a while, when Lin Zhixia suddenly thought of Lin Keai who had been left behind by them.

"By the way, you came up too. Where Xiaoai?"