Chapter 38

Luo Zhengyan was sick.

Lin Zhixia heard Qi Mingyuan said that Luo Zhengyan was ill without warning and they were caught off guard.

He also said that the Luo family was in a mess, but Lin Zhixia felt that Luo Qin still looked calm and he was not particularly panicked.

It's just that he won't go to Lin Zhixia right away when he gets off work. Instead, he has to go to the hospital first, and then pick Lin Zhixia and the others back.

Lin Zhixia didn't ask much, nor did Luo Qin mention it but Lin Zhixia always felt that Luo Zhengyan, who had always been in good health, suddenly fell ill and it was surely related to that person's death.

He didn't know the details but he had heard a little bit from Luo Qin words and only knew the vague appearance.

He didn't like Luo Zhengyan, and he also disagrees with this person's behaviour but thinking about the fact that everyone has their own powerlessness and unspeakable concealment, he just sighed in the end.

Today Luo Qin arrived a little late. He just left the hospital at 8 o'clock. He called Lin Zhixia to report, "I may be late. You and Xiaoai wait for me in the store."

"If you're too busy, I will go back with Xiaoai first, it's okay. We are renovating here so it's not easy to drive here." Lin Zhixia said, "You go home directly, don't come to pick us up."

Luo Qin laughed in a low voice, "You are feeling sorry for me?"

"...Don't come anymore!"

Lin Zhixia hung up the phone silently.

Luo Qin face has really become thicker recently. Why didn't he know that this person was actually like this before, and he was still tall and cold.

He was playing in the store holding Xiaoai for a while, and the phone rang again. It was Luo Qin call.

"I've arrived. It's on the opposite side. Come here."

Lin Zhixia picked up the sleepy Lin Keai, "Well, I'm going home." When he got out of the restaurant, he saw Luo Qin standing across the street, leaning on the car. Waiting for them.

He wore a camel-colored windbreaker and a white sweater inside to make his slender figure more perfect. His exquisite sculptural face seemed to be haloed by the street lamp, and everyone who passed by was attracted by Luo Qin. Looking at it, Lin Zhixia also heard the girl's whisper in awe.

"He is so handsome!"

"Is it the one that often appears on the financial channel, Luo something?!"

"I'll go, he is more handsome than on TV, he can make a debut..."

Lin Zhixia curled his lips. As for? How can he be so handsome, and even with a bad temper like Luo Qin, he can make a debut? He will become the number one anti-fan when he debuted.

Luo Qin looked at Lin Zhixia from a distance, and saw that he wrinkled and turned into an unhappy bun.

This is also very cute.

A smile appeared on Luo Qin face.

His gaze followed Lin Zhixia. Lin Zhixia led Lin Keai to the zebra crossing and waited for the red light. Lin Keai saw Luo Qin and immediately waved at him and shouted enthusiastically from far away, "Uncle Luo! You've come!!!"

Luo Qin smiled and waved at him.

In the next second, Luo Qin smile stopped abruptly.

He saw a petite figure suddenly appeared behind Lin Zhixia. The figure looked very familiar but with a hat, Luo Qin couldn't remember who it was. When Luo Qin was thinking about who it was, there was a bunch of cars in the distance. The headlights came over and accompanied by the sharp sound of cars, Luo Qin saw a ghostly and gloomy face.