Extra 1

Luo's family has a weird atmosphere recently.

Even Lin Keai, who only knows about food and drink, thinks that his dad has a weird temper recently.

This dad is Lin Zhixia, who is humble and gentle to everyone, rarely speaks hard.

Ever since the day father told him that he would have a brother (also possible a sister), dad became strange.

Lin Keai will come back every day to see dad walked in the house in a huff walking around, then father followed him in a gentle manner and said something in a low voice.

"I just want to go out and bought a bottle of soda, why can't I go?" Lin Zhixia unbearably threw the pillow onto Luo Qin. "I have said that I am in good health, and there is no reaction at all. Why are you making me live like a prisoner every day?!"

"Xiao Xia, I am worried that you will have an accident."

Luo Qin voice was a little aggrieved and pitiful, the lethality with such a look on his face is very powerful. If it is normal situation, Lin Zhixia will definitely be embarrassed and ashamed but now Lin Zhixia has only two words for Luo Qin like this: hehe.

He has already seen through this because this is Luo Qin habitual trick.

He found something wrong with his body in April.

He was always sleepy during that time, but Lin Zhixia didn't regard it as the same big things. He was lazy and still go to the restaurant every day.

Later, he suddenly fainted and Luo Qin hurriedly send him to the hospital. When he woke up, he told Lin Zhixia with joy that he was pregnant again.

Lin Zhixia, himself was okay. Luo Qin was so happy that he wandered around Lin Zhixia and kept asking him what he wanted to eat and what to drink. Then he ran to ask the doctor if there was anything to pay attention to at this time, and what not to eat. He writes everything down carefully. He is so excited that he loses his senses, and he is totally different from the calm and self-contained Luo Qin in the past.

That day he should have foreseen that Luo Qin was abnormal.

Lin Zhixia curled up on the sofa, gnawing an apple while thinking bitterly.

"I told you it's okay, don't make a fuss. Okay?" Lin Zhixia curled his lips, and said patiently, "What so about going out to buy a soda? Every day is boring with the same routine."

Luo Qin, as if he hadn't heard his complaint, he still said the same rhetoric, "Xiao Xia, don't go out without me."

Lin Zhixia ate half of the apple, and was so angry that he lost his appetite then stuffed the apple to Luo Qin, "I want to sleep, don't come with me."

He just went to the nearby convenience store today, less than a kilometre away from home. After Luo Qin found out, he hurried back from the company immediately and he asked him about the crime. This posture made it like he was going to run with his cubs!

He is really fed up and he has to report his whereabouts at any time every day. Once Luo Qin finds out that he goes out without his permission, he will nag for a long time so he can only stay at home all day, so bored. People are about to grow mushrooms. Is this pregnancy or jail time?

"Xiao Xia..."

Luo Qin got up, Lin Zhixia turned his head and gave him a fierce look, "You're not allowed to follow along!"

Luo Qin was stunned, and looked at him with that very hurt expression but Lin Zhixia is now hard-hearted, and he hummed twice then went upstairs.