Chapter 22

"Lin Zhixia is not present, so we don't have to be like this when talking between us?"

Qin Zhe put the smile away, "Xiaoai was missing last time. It was taken away by your family, right?" Luo Qin glanced at him, like bringing a knife to his face.

"You don't need to look at me like this, Xiao Xia didn't mention it to me." Qin Zhe frowned. "I asked Xiaoai. He said that Grandpa took him away. Luo Qin, you know what Xiao Xia most worried about and why torturing him with this thing over and over again?"

"This is my family affair."

Qin Zhe' tone increased, "You and him are already divorced. Even if you go to court, you may not be fully sure that you can win. Why don't you let Xiao Xia go and let him live a good life with Xiaoai?"

Luo Qin was bored.

Tired of this person Qin Zhe, tired of his mouthful about of Lin Zhixia, seems to show how close he is to Lin Zhixia. Luo Qin tired of him always accusing himself in a preaching tone, implying that he and Lin Zhixia are on the same line and that he is the enemy.

Even more tired of his absence for four years, knowing Qin Zhe was Lin Zhixia only support.

"Don't say it as if you are thinking about Lin Zhixia wholeheartedly. Don't you have any selfishness?" Luo Qin sneered, "It's so nice. You don't want me to appear in front of Lin Zhixia. Isn't it just because you don't have a chance? Teacher Qin is too inferior."

Qin Zhe chuckled lightly, as if Luo Qin was telling a funny joke.

"Luo Qin, you don't think that Xiao Xia still likes you now? Or in other words, you don't think that he wants you to meet Xiaoai because he wants to remarry you, right?"

After the reunion, Luo Qin became clear. He realized that Lin Zhixia was no longer as loving to him as he did four years ago, not to mention that Lin Zhixia said so clearly that night.

Luo Qin is arrogant, but not stupid. He just competes with Qin Zhe and doesn't want to fall behind.

But Qin Zhe went ahead expose his disguise into bits and pieces.

Luo Qin face immediately became ugly and Qin Zhe felt a lot happier seeing that his attitude was finally not so arrogant.

"I hope it will be the last time I see you here."

Luo Qin closed his notebook irritably, his eyes followed Qin Zhe and when he saw him go directly to the small restaurant, Lin Zhixia smiled when he saw Qin Zhe coming.

Not knowing what he was talking about, Lin Zhixia looked very relaxed. This was a state he didn't shown in front of Luo Qin.

He saw Lin Zhixia suddenly slipped and he was about to fall. He stood up abruptly, and then realized that there was such a distance between the two, and Qin Zhe who was beside him immediately stepped forward and supported him.

He smiled embarrassedly when he saw Lin Zhixia patted his chest.

Luo Qin sat back a little frustrated.

There seemed to be a handful of withered grass in his heart, stabbing him nowhere.

Lin Zhixia gently pulled out his hand and joked with Qin Zhe, "You really here to eat? Would it be too cheap for you?"

He said he wanted to invite Qin Zhe to dinner but it was always out of time. The meal was delayed so Qin Zhe said that he would just eat it in the small restaurant. He made an appointment tonight, just on a working day and there were not many people in the store.

"How can this be considered cheap? Xiao Xia, your craftsmanship is not worse than those of the five-star hotel chefs." Qin Zhe laughed, "Moreover, I feel ashamed of it. I was just in school for the little guy I can't help much if something happened."