Chapter 31

Luo Qin and Lin Zhixia returned to the dining table with the Xiaoai. Although Qiao Mei appearance was disappointing, it was not something worthy of attention for them so the two of them looked calm.

Luo Qin glanced at Lin Zhixia. He was worried that Lin Zhixia will be angry because of Qiao Mei but found that Lin Zhixia was only focusing on taking care of Lin Keai food and drink. The corners of his mouth were still rising and it seemed that there was nothing wrong with it.

His eyes were so focused at him, that Lin Zhixia couldn't ignore it. He raised his head and asked Luo Qin directly, "What's wrong?"

"I thought you would be very angry when you see her again."

"Why I need to be angry? Not worth it. Wouldn't you be angry about things like that?" Lin Zhixia smiled bitterly, "But what can someone like me do even if I am angry? At best, it's just a bit of complaint."

He has always seen it clearly, single-handedly fight people like her with bare hands can be good but it is already difficult to live decently so need to make trouble. The counterattack in novels and TV shows is very cool but in reality, how many people who are bullied can really counterattack? Maybe he can retaliate and go back in peace for a while but there will be endless troubles. Who doesn't want to slap back the people who bullied them? In the end, Lin Zhixia clearly knows that he can't afford the price.

He still has someone to protect.

Lin Zhixia touched Lin Keai head.

But thinking of Qiao Mei embarrassment just now, Lin Zhixia was still very relieved.

He had to admit that Luo Qin can do a lot of things that he can't do.

Facing the huge disparity between the two, Lin Zhixia attitude has gone from rejecting at the beginning to now reluctantly accepting it.

Luo Qin stared at his smile blankly. He knew that Lin Zhixia was not timid, not just avoiding blindly but he was a mature person and it was this lucidity that made him stop from dreaming instead face the cold reality. Tight, full of vigilance and doubts about himself all the time.

But the more sober he was, the more it made Luo Qin feel distressed.

Luo Qin low voice was full of firmness, "Xiao xia, I will not let anyone bully you and Xiaoai in the future." The words were too ambiguous, but they did not arouse any waves.

Because his voice was completely overwhelmed by the sudden cry of the little guy.

"Dad. Father. wuu.. ah.. ah.. ah.." Lin Keai cried and pointed to his throat, "Thorn! Fishbone, pain!" Luo Qin and Lin Zhixia were startled, "What?"

Lin Zhixia Looking down at Lin Keai bowl, when he was talking to Luo Qin the little guy actually pulled the entire fish into his bowl and he had already taken out a large piece of fish belly.

It's really terrible, he is not afraid to eat it!

Luo Qin hurriedly check out the bill and then took Lin Keai to the nearest hospital with Lin Zhixia. After the turmoil, the fishbone in Lin Keai throat was finally taken out and he don't know how this little guy handled it. Lin Zhixia looked scared when Xiaoai accidentally swallowed it.

Lin Keai was afraid of being scolded by Lin Zhixia, so he hid in Luo Qin arms and cried.

Lin Zhixia patted his ass, "Look. Next time you are greedy, you have to come to the hospital." Lin Keai was still "wuuuuu...", Lin Zhixia felt that his voice seemed too pitiful, so he broke his stern face. When he came over, there really wasn't a single tear but he was fake crying. Lin Zhixia angrily laughed by him, "Lin Keai. Where did you learn it from?!" Luo Qin, who sheltered the little guy, jumped out to share the firepower, " Xiao xia, Xiaoai knows it's wrong. "