Chapter 24

Middle-aged man roared, "You say that again!"

The boys smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Lin Xia quickly stepped forward and stand in front of him, "Calm down, talk a little gentler."

The man sneered, "Do you think we are afraid of you calling the police? I tell you, our brothers have a lot of free time and they can come and sit with you when there is nothing to do. Can this policeman come every day?"

The boy sneered. "Shameless."

"What the hell is going on with you, just stay and let you interrupt us?"

"I haven't seen a spoil person like you in many years. It feels strange." the boy looked contemptuously.

Looking at the other party, "Really shameless."

"Fuck! Bastard! Are you looking for a fight?"

Lin Zhixia stopped between the two and said to the boy, "Mr... you go back first. Thank you, but don't really fight or you'll hurt."

"I said sister-in-law. No, boss, you have a very good temper. Isn't this guy come to ruin you? Oh, come here complaining without even seeing the cockroach. There are still such rascals in this age, so fucking shameless." the boy rolled his eyes at the men, "I think these rascals can only be verbal and but cannot really fight. We can see who will win."

As soon as he finished speaking, the man next to him kicked the chair abruptly and there was another loud noise. Lin Zhixia heard the cries of Lin Keai at the back exploded again, his heart exploded. It was tight, but because of the fact that the two people in front of him were still facing each other, he was afraid that the boys would not be able to walk away. He was confused, glanced at the back kitchen and when he turned his head, the two were about to fight.

When Luo Qin arrived, the scene was chaotic. There was a crowd of people watching the excitement outside the shop. The shop was messed up. The boss next door was helping to persuade him. Lin Zhixia was standing in the middle. He stood in front of Xiao Qi in a panic. With a face, Xiao Qi was still yelling something behind him and the face of the middle-aged man on the opposite side became darker.

Suddenly, he saw the man sitting next to him taking a broken wine bottle and walking towards Lin Zhixia.

Luo Qin rushed up immediately.

Suddenly being pulled into his arms, Lin Zhixia whole body froze. He immediately turned his head and saw Luo Qin.

Luo Qin kicked the man just now, then looked at the boy coldly and said angrily, "Xiao Qi, this is how you helped me watch?"

"No, Brother Luo... you don't know, they deceive people too much." The same name yelled, "I just want to help my sister-in-law..."

He looked at the messy shop, his voice getting smaller and smaller, turned his head to Luo Qin dark face, scratched his head and quickly recognized it then exclaimed. "Brother Luo, your hand!"

Lin Zhixia recovered. He subconsciously looked at Luo Qin hand and found that his hand was bleeding. When he saw the broken beer bottle on the ground, Lin Zhixia suddenly understood.

Luo Qin hid his hands behind his back and said coldly to the middle-aged men, "I have already called the police and will sue directly. Hurry up and contact the person who hired you to see if he can fish you out. "

Luo Qin shook his bloody hand, deep voice resounding," But in my opinion, you guys will not get away. "

This is what the momentum the few people saw, they looked at each other and curse, "Fuck it! Who made you really do it!"