His room was on the first floor so they reached there by the staircase and immediately went inside of the room, locking the door behind.

Kabir busied himself in removing the coat he was wearing and by now Nyla had made her way to the balcony in the room she'd discovered in the morning. This certainly had the best view from whole of the bungalow.

"Nyla." Kabir's husky voice made her snap her head in the same direction where she was busy looking into space in the balcony.

"What was my fault Kabir? That I am the daughter of a cunning businessman? That I didn't want to marry? That I wanted to lead a normal life like other girls?" Came her soft voice that was barely audible, but Kabir understood pretty well.

"You're at fault that you caught an eye of a person like me. Someone who you will now consider as your only reason to care and worry for." Kabir said engulfing her into his warm embrace.

"What do you mean by a person like you?" She asked softly.

"Didn't you say the person who has coldest personality you've ever seen. " He replied with a known look.

"No, you're not. That's a lie. I mean I thought you were but now it's like everything has flipped." She pouted.

"Why is that?" He pressed further.

"Because you're the only one who stood up for me in front of everyone. You're not cold. You're a good person." She said without even thinking what she was saying.

"I am?" Kabir asked lifting her chin.

She nodded her head with tears flowing out of her eyes. She never thought her father would stoop this low just for the context of his business.

"What did I say if I will see tears in your eyes? You don't take my words seriously Nyla?" He said in a stern voice.

"What am I supposed to do after witnessing what happened moments ago?" She cried even more.

"I'll make their life a living hell. How dare they do this to you?" Kabir said in a hard tone.

"Nobody cares for me so, it's nothing unexpected." She said in a low voice.

"You're mine. You are my wife and the only person that will matter to me for the rest of my life." Kabir said and Nyla looked at him with tears, yet a smile on her lips.

"Really?" She asked just to hear him again.

"Hmm." He nodded his head and she hugged him in return.

"Why did you agree to marry me?" She suddenly questioned in a low voice, slightly scared of his response.

"Why are you asking this? Don't you want to stay married to me?" He questioned back.

"No." She shook her head.

"But I won't leave you even if you don't want to stay as my wife. You're only mine." He said in a hard tone and Nyla looked flabbergasted.

"I meant I don't take this as a forced act. I want to stay married to you." She replied in a low voice.

"My Nyla." He questioned or more like declared.