"What the f*ck is going on here?" A booming voice made everyone jump at their places.

A man made his way towards the commotion with a hard glare that made more than half of the students run away from the field. The ones who were left now were Raghav, Ishani and their friends.

His long strides, fist clenched made Ishani release a wavered breath in anticipation of his next actions.

It wasn't later that he reached the place commotion and in between all those other people, he looked like he owned the place with his aura.

"Is it what I am thinking? Did this fool just propose you?" Armaan asked Ishani with a cold look.

This was the first time Ishani hadn't gave back a witty remark to Armaan as her head was lowered down.

"I asked you something Ishani." He again asked in a hard tone when he didn't found her responding.

"I- I" Ishani stuttered.

"What the hell man? Who are you?" Raghav decided to butt in.

"I have no interest in replying to you." Armaan replied to him with a harsh glare.

"Ishu, who is this man? How can he talk with us this way?" This time Raghav's question was towards Ishani's direction.

"He-" Ishani started, but was cut off.

"I can't stand this anymore. You're coming with me right now." Armaan said in a tone that meant no further arguments.

With this he dragged Ishani harshly away from the dumbfounded college students and her worried friends, not even slightly bothered about the commotion he had caused just now.

Reaching the car, he made her sit in the passenger seat, closing the door harshly making her flinch in reaction and made his way towards the driver's seat. Without even waiting for any other second, he ignited the engine and roared the car to life.

"Ar-" Ishani started.

"Not a word." He gritted out with a cold look.

Ishani sealed her mouth with hesitation and for ten minutes straight he kept driving recklessly with a full speed, now reaching a deserted road.

A screeching of tires made the impact of Ishani's eyes widen, although she was safe from the seatbelt she had put on earlier. The car had now stopped in the middle of the deserted road and without even glancing at her, he exited the car with a bang making Ishani flinch in fear.

Another five minutes had passed with Armaan pacing around in front of the car and Ishani glancing at him secretly every second with her head lowered down. Gathering a big amount of courage, she slowly opened the door of the car and got out releasing a breath. As she made her way towards him whose back was turned in her direction, she stood couple of feet away from him.

"Ar-" She started when a voice beat her.

"Ishu huh? Everyone calls you Ishu. Even the strangers." Armaan let out in a hard tone.

"Why? Why do you do this every single time?" Armaan snapped in her direction as if he had felt her presence.

"I don't understand." She replied.