"How many times!? How many times do I have to tell you not to get so comfortable with these boys?" His loud growl was heard as he paced in the garage of his mansion.

"They were the one approaching me! And we were just talking about why I changed my clothes. They even said how good I was looking in my peach suit." She replied at his angry form.

His fist was tightly clenched as he continued pacing in a fast speed. Veins were popping out on his neck due to how he was trying to suppress his anger and rage by clenching his jaw. His eyes had turned a shade darker, and that's when she knew it wasn't a time to mess with him.

All of a sudden he stopped and his intent gaze landed on her who was looking down at her feet. One thing she was genuinely scared was his anger.

The reason?

If she would be scared of anything else, he would definitely be there to solve that or maybe hold her in his arms, caging in his big body that makes her feel safe. But when he himself is the one making her scared, how would she control that?

"Dammit Ayla! The only reason they started a conversation with you was for getting into your pants seeing how naive you are with everyone. Let me tell you one thing, not everyone is safe around us. You just cannot blindly trust anybody for going to the backside of the mansion! What if I hadn't noticed you missing? What if they were able to achieve their goals? Would you have saved yourself from those 4? Come on tell me. TELL ME!" He yelled the very last part, his anger overpowering every emotion he was feeling.

Why wouldn't he get angry knowing how his girl was almost at the mercy of those loafer boys? The ones for whom girls are toys? Why wouldn't he feel anger towards her who hadn't bother informing him even once that she was going away from him, even if it's for a couple of minutes? And why wouldn't he feel scared more than angry thinking about how a crying Ayla was pleading the mocking boys who had almost pinned her down on the ground? He felt rage at another level and didn't back from giving them a good amount of punches, now them probably lying in a pool of blood or maybe his men must've taken them by now, for some good torture.

His hand loudly smacked the shiny car standing behind her, that she was leaning onto for support making her jump at her place. But Alas! He held her tightly in his arms, making her look directly in his direction by cupping her whole jaw in his right hand.

His fiery gaze was burning to her shivering form as she remembered the scene caused in the backyard by his words and wondered what actually could've happened.

"I am sorry Atharva. I- I seriously didn't-" She stopped her explanation when she realized his lips pressing on her cheeks.

He was busy kissing her tears away! Heck, she didn't even realize when she started crying.

He was murmuring something continuously which she wasn't able to grasp. But one words was what she heard clearly that made her heart skip a beat.

"Mine."

And getting on her tip toes the very next moment, she cupped his face only to press her soft and plump lips again his rough yet tempting ones.

He was shocked would be the understatement of the century. But right now, it wasn't a time to ponder upon this.

He too started kissing her back feverishly, taking over the dominance as his one arm snaked around her waist while the other went to tangle in her hair for a better access. He chewed on her bottom lip once making her hiss and soothed down the very next moment with his tongue that created wonders.

She could feel the distant taste of whiskey and remembered how the males had a drinking session in between the functions.

Rich people things.