𖧷

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝔀𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭
𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀.
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

"Oh my my. Look at the Chipmunk." One said and the other two laughed making Zara scowl.

"Why? I look good in ethnics okay?" Zara huffed twirling around.

"I am impressed. You normally look like a homeless person." Vedant said.

"That's called fashion you doofus." She glared at him.

"Sure sure. Whatever you say bally." Karan laughed.

"Bally? Where did that come from?" She exasperated.

"Because you've started looking like a damn ball." Hredhaan replied making Zara grit her teeth.

"Zayan!" She shouted in full force who quickly came towards them with a tired expression.

"Why don't you understand losers? Stop troubling her for God's sake. She's your elder sister in-law." He gritted out.

"And you Zara, if they trouble you that much then stop spending so much time with them." He turned his head towards her who pouted.

"But-" She couldn't even complete as Zayan had already started her dragging towards the dining room where the elders were already seated.

"Good morning my child." Anjali said patting her head who touched her feet for taking her blessings.

Doing the same with every elder, she finally seated herself beside Zayan who was looking at her with a proud smile making her grin back adorably.

"I want to talk about something important with you guys." Anjali said.

"What is it Mom?" Zayan asked.

"Let's have the breakfast first. We'll talk later." She said making everyone nod their heads.