❄︎

The soothing pitter patter was heard as the water droplets fell on the hard concrete outside heavily, like it had been doing since a couple of hours.

These days it has been raining like cats and dogs in Jaipur. Some people found it annoying. Some people found it the best way to pass their time, enjoying the refreshing breeze outside, sipping their cup of chai and some pakoras with it.

And then there were the two who didn't seem to care. They had their headphones plugged in the gaming system, on whose screen was playing the xbox for the two as they were tapping their fingers furiously on the controller. No one amongst the two would back down. They always had a challenge ready for each other. This time, it was that they had to play with only one hand.

How the heck was it possible to handle a controller with a single hand that was made for two.

"You just see Yuvaan Shah how I am about to beat your ass." She smirked in between handling the controller.

"In your dreams Kaeya Aggarwal. You are forgetting the fact that I am the one who taught you how to play." He smirked back, pressing the red button to do the final kick to the ball.

He believed that it would result in a goal. He was sure of it. But Alas! It was Kaeya who was his opponent.

The one who he had taught how to play and has by now outgrown him crashing his pride the whole time.

"Yeahhhhh! You see that? You see that Yuvi? I told you I am going to beat you and see. Now just accept the fact dude that I play better than you." Kaeya smirked, jumping off one of the bean bag, red in color, that was in his room.

Yuvaan who was seated on the navy colored one, his favourite, got up as well with a frustrated frown as he threw the controller on his bed with a groan.

"Why did I even teach you in the first place?" He grumbled, landing on his bed with a thud.

"Because I am your bestfriend and who else would you play with?" She shrugged as her eyes wandered to the multiple posters hanging on his room wall.

His room, a theme of red and blue was a perfect one for teenage boy. A queen sized bed was placed in the middle with navy colored bedsheet that he was now laying on lazily and she herself landed on the bed, jumping slightly due to the fluffiness and her small self.

The 18 year old Yuvaan lazily glanced at her, now smacking her head tightly making her shoot him a glare and she pounced on him, twisting his ear in return.

"Don't you dare mess with me now." She glared, a very sudden change of her mood.

"Has aunt flo visited you?" He asked skeptically.

He was someone who learned about the whole menstruation process recently because of the bio lecture and since then he has been careful as ever, caring too much for his bestfriend, knowing how bad those days are.

"You bet." She groaned, laying on top of him lazily.

One thing she always took benefit was of her thin and petite figure. She would just jump in his arms, hugging the daylights out and he would not mind it since for him, she was light as feather.

"And remember, if you'll say gross, forget about me helping you with the project." She glared threateningly.

"Well, I don't need you anymore. Miesha said she will help me." He shot back.