"Oh my God Ishu! I can't believe our final exams are starting one week from now. More than half of my syllabus is left and I have no idea what I am going to do. You must've studied already right?" Sanvi blabbered as the group of friends was walking towards the main gate of the MBA college from cafeteria.

Even from a good amount of distance, the other students could hear their not so important talks, but then it was these four for you.

"What no! Even my syllabus isn't completed yet. I seriously need to focus this week otherwise I am sure Dad will be disappointed." Ishani replied.

Her honeybrown hair were flowing in every direction due to the strong winds and as she pushed a strand out of her, it allowed everyone to see her dark hazel eyes. Lips were as always jutted out as she bit on the lower one slightly.

As the four of them reached the massive gate of the college conversing the whole way, Ishani frowned not seeing her driver who usually arrives by now and is always waiting for her at the gate.

"Looks like your driver is late for the first time." Naina said dramatically and Ishani nodded in agreement.

Balancing herself on her right foot, she moved her gaze all over the campus to have a sight of the driver with the car, but a big frown appeared on her forehead as she couldn't find him.

Fishing out the mobile from her pocket, she dialled her driver or to be precise, a driver that is appointed by her father and he again didn't pick up making her frown again. As she was about to dial her father's number for the mishap, a sleek black car made its way in front of the gate causing almost every student's face turn in that direction and Ishani immediately cringed.

Remembering this car very well, her eyes lowered down to the level of her foot only to hide her face and as she was about to run inside to save herself, Sanvi stopped her with a 'What the hell are you trying to do?' look.

This is the last thing Ishani wanted at this moment.

A man dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants exited the car. The man least bothered with the looks moved his gaze in every direction only to settle upon a girl which precisely was her and Ishani gritted her teeth in return in an instant.

His hands were fixed inside the pockets of his pants, muscles bulging out on his chest due to the choice of the shirt. The upper two buttons of the shirt were open making her fist clench.

His eyes were hidden due to the black shades thay were resting on his nose, but she knew he must be looking at her direction only.

"Ishu, isn't this the man your Jiju's younger brother whom we saw in your sister's engagement pictures?" Ruhi asked with deep interest.

"And found super handsome as well." Sanvi completed with eyes twinkling.

"Yes, he's the same." Ishani gritted out, releasing a breath she didn't realize she had been holding.

She could see him walking towards her and whatever her friends were saying was only ruining the situation even more. Heck, she couldn't run as much as she wanted to, to save herself.

"Oh my God, look he's coming in our direction." Sanvi shrieked and Ishani immediately placed a hand on her 24*7 excited mouth.

Embarrassment was the last thing needed right now.

Minutes later, the same man with his hands resting in his pant's pocket stood a feet away from them. All three of them had their mouths hanging open seeing the art of piece in front of their eyes while Ishani had a bored look.