"Say that you love me!"-Vincent x Reader

I was running.

Running from the man I once, not too long ago, though I loved.

I looked back, seeing him run, just right behind me, a knife in his hand. And he wore those same purple cloths as he always did, the purple clothes that was just as purple as his skin.

He looked like as he was coming closer by the second. So I tried to run faster, but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

I ran around a corner and soon stopped, I had ran into an alley, a complete stop.

I looked back, seeing Vincent, the purple man, creeping his way closer to me. I couldn't do anything, this was it. I couldn't run pass him, I couldn't fight him, I was hopeless. Just completely hopeless.

Soon I got pinned to a wall by two strong arms, Vincent's arms. One hand pinning both my wrists against the wall over my head, the other one, the one he held the knife in, holding my chin right where he wanted it. The knife being close to my throat, too close.

Vincent placed his head close to my ear and whispered with his soft and gentle, yet still rough, voice, "I'm quite surprised that you haven't screamed a single time yet, is that cause you love me so much, My love?~".

I didn't say anything, but the fact that he still dared to call me 'his love' after what he had done to me, made me angry. Yet, still, I couldn't do anything at all about it.

"Say that you love me, I know you do, Sweetheart~".

Again I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say, do, nor anything else, so I just stood there.

"Now, say that you love me!", the sweetness, that barely was in his voice before, was now long gone. Replaced by roughness. And you could hear how irritated he was getting.

Yet again I didn't say anything, I was just staying quiet like before.

Then he flipped my whole body over so I now was facing him, his hands still holding my wrists and chin in place.

His white eyes staring right into mine as his face was only a few centimeters from mine, and only creeping closer to the second.

Then...He kissed me, just like we usually did before, passionately.

He moved his hand from my chin and put it on the side on my stomach, slowly letting his hand go toward my chest area.

But before I could even react to anything he was doing, I felt a strong pain in my chest. I looked down as much as I could with Vincent's lips still on mine, as my vision started getting blurrier by the second.

I saw a knife, the knife, Vincent's hand on the handle, pushed deep into my chest, blood coming everywhere.

Then he pulled away from the kiss, just as my eyes were about to close, "Remember, love, I'm doing this cause I love you~"

...Then everything turned black...

(Hehe, Vincent's sanity goes brr, brr...No but for real I hate this chapter :D)