The one who saved me- Jeremy x Reader

I feel like this chapter is worst than the other two chapters before this..But I dunno..I just wanted to say that...

.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

There you were, a 17 year old, sitting on the floor in the locked back room at Freddy's. Old and scary looking animatronics all around you.

You were scared, I mean who wouldn't be?

You might be wondering how you got there, well it's pretty simple...

Your very shitty family..

They, all of them, had nearly always hated you, but you never knew why.

But they had locked you inside this room right before closing time, hoping to get rid of you..

~!Your p.o.v!~

"I hope someone finds me soon.." I whisper to myself, it echoed through out the pretty small room. It sounded scary.

I'm acting like a child, scared of the smallest things! I know! But I'm very easily scared, and I hated it, but I can't help it.

...

I heard a sound, it sounded like metal or something. "H-Hello..?" I said, hoping that it was someone who would help me out. 

"h-Hhh-HEe-eEl..LllOoo..?" The voice was scary, deep and..Glitchy..? I looked around only to see two red glowing dots in the darkest part of the room. I was about to scream when I saw it, but I decided that it was best not to.

"W-what are y-you?" I asked, scared. 

I didn't get a respond, only more metal sounds and the red dots came closer.

After a little while I could see the owner of the red dot eyes, a purple rabbit looking animatronic without its face, it was scary, really scary.

It came closer and closer, and I became more and more scared.

It was now so close that it could touch me if it wanted to, and apparently it wanted to! It slowly reached out with it's only arm towards me!

But right before the rabbit touched me the door slowly opened!!

I as quickly as I could stood up and ran out of the door, slamming it close behind me.

Without thinking I hugged the person that had opened the door, not even looking at them first, not even knowing if it was a human or not, 

"Thank you, thank you so much! You saved me!!" I said to the person, still hugging them, and you knew that it was a human now, you could feel it.

I stopped hugging them and backed away looking to the ground, "S-sorry 'bout that I-I j-just-" but I was cut of by the person in front of me.

"I-It's f-fine!"

I looked up to the male. He was really cute! Brown fluffy hair, a cute little smile and pink cheeks, most likely from embarrassment.

"Ok if you say so I guess!..Eeh..I'm (Y/N), and you?" I said, trying to not make it awkward, failing.

"I-I'm Jere-my!" Damn I love his cute stuttering! "W-wanna come to t-the office w-with m-e? I-t's better t-than t-to stay h-here.."

"Sure!" I answered.

And let me just tell you how good that night where...